We are into our second day of four. Love the hotel. Breakfast is very good. Like to order poached eggs. The pastries available in the lobby are lovely. It's quite. The bed is really comfortable so are the pillows. Taxis are called by the door staff very quickly. All staff are very helpful -apart from a slightly grumpy concierge. Hotel is a bit out of the centre but it's only 5euros by taxi to the heart of the city. We stayed in a 5star hotel last time we were in Lisbon but they are like chalk and cheese. This hotel is in a different class and its the staff that make the difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon