US$144
US$134
US$203
US$109
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hotel Santa Justa(Lisbon)
US$217
US$204
US$255
Official Site
US$160
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$100
US$97
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$158
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$222
US$196
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$195
US$183
Pestana Hotel Group
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

TRYP Lisboa Oriente Hotel(Lisbon)(Great Value!)
US$171
Priceline
1,431 results
All reviewsthe club loungetiara parkduplex suiteeduardo vii parkconcierge staffhigh floorexcellent hoteltaxis are cheapthe ritzstar hotelhop on hophotel is locatedbusiness triptagus riverfour seasonstour busesbusiness hotel
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The room was very big and the bed was so comfortable! The bathroom was also very large and had all you could ask for.

The breakfast was fantastic value and there was nearly too much choice! The staff were very friendly and extremely attentive. Even we went down at the very busy time of 09:30, we only had to wait less than 2mins for a table.

The hotel location is great as the tour buses are less than 5mins away, as is the metro stop. We will be back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017

As a Spire Ambassador I was welcomed by the Front Desk Staff to discover once in my room another welcome letter addressed to "Mr Weary". I have no idea who Mr Weary is. It just shows the poor level of professionalism of the team involved who could not check the name of the guest before dropping a letter on the desk of the room. On my departure day, despite my calling the front desk and asking for help with our luggage, nobody came to help us. I went to the front desk to check out and asked Barbara for assistance with our luggage but once again no-one helped us. I had to carry 2 suitcases, bags and a baby chair down from the 6th floor. When I got to the reception I complained and the front office manager came out to give me his card and tell me that if I needed anything in the future I just had to call him. What a crazy thing to say to me. I needed help with my luggage not some time in the future. I will not go back to this hotel despite being a Spire Ambassador member. I wish I had not paid for the Ambassador status, it is a waste of time and money, all you get is a fake smile at check in, free water and an upgrade, which I get everywhere else for being a good client. This week I am going back to Lisbon for business but this time I'll stay at the Olissipo Lapa Palace.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel. You get better value and service in Lisbon.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Dear lcfb,

First of all, allow me to thank you for taking the time to fill out this review and for sharing your experience about your recent stay with us for. We appreciate the above average rating given on your sleep quality. Despite this, we apologize for the disappointment about the level of customer service received as one of our HG Rewards Spire and Ambassador Elite members and for acknowledging you with another person's name. Please know that the situations described are definitely not what we expect from any of our staff nor something that we want our guests to experience. I have alerted the hotel management about your concerns so that necessary actions will be taken, as we work very hard to ensure our guests' needs and satisfaction are met.

Once again, thank you for staying with us. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you with exceptional service and accommodation on your next visit.

Grace P.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Normally the slightly dated InterCon's are our favourite, so we chose to spend a bit more to really enjoy this hotel on our trip to Lisbon. The room & gym were fine and the staff are friendly enough, but the breakfast restaurant is not big enough for the guests choosing to eat after 9:30am & as a result there are queues & it's pretty chaotic. Our mistake for not checking but we took a pool for granted & our daughter was disappointed that there wasn't one. We also felt one bottle of water in the room between 3 of us was pretty stingy. €8.50 for Pringles from the minibar is also pretty outrageous

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Patrick K
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Hi Patrick K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we appreciate your kind regards toward the level of service rendered by our hotel staff members, I am sincerely sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us due to your dining experience, which has fallen below your expectations. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Rest assured, we take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Loved this hotel a bit of a hike into the old town of Lisbon, but a great walk along a tree lined avenue. Nothing to complain about. The hotel was tops in my book with a very large room and bath , clean as can be and a comfortable bed. The room overlooked the park and the magnificent traffic circle. The service was excellent as was the service and food in the restaurant where we ate several times. The hotel is a short walk a few miles from a rather upscale indoor mall with a super market should you need items for your trip.

Just loved the hotel and people , and before I forget it has the largest breakfast buffet I have ever seen, a large table for each item, you name it and it is there and available!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I have picked the InterContinental because of its well known brand and the recent positive reviews on Tripadvisor. Well, I have to admit that I was overall disappointed. The hotel is, and feels, outdated from the layout to the room amenities. I traveled to Lisbon for 3 days and ended up in a small room on the 6th floor with a view over the parking lot. I didn't bother asking for a new room because of the short duration of my stay. So make sure you ask for a view over the park if you're not on the higher floors of the hotel. The bathroom in the room was ridiculously tiny and again not up to any luxury brand/5 star hotel I have been to. On the negative side also the front door in the rooms are made of heavy wood and make a loud bang every time they shut close. That means you get to hear that bang everytime folks in adjacent rooms on your floor come in and out. I particularly hated that in the morning. Forget about sleeping in late with the constant noise of doors closing with people heading out for breakfast, checking out of their rooms, leaving out for their day, etc. The bed mattress are also quite hard. Some people like it that way I guess. I tend to enjoy a softer mattress. The hotel has a small gym. Literally a couple of cardio machines, one treadmill, a set of dumbbells and a combo machine for strength work. That's it. Again, this may have been ok 10 years ago but it cannot cut it nowadays in a hotel advertising high end and luxury services. Somebody in a recent review mentioned the location of the hotel being perfect. I would add a little caveat to that. The good news is that the hotel is a 10 mins walk from Avenida de Libertade (which is the local 5th avenue) and a 35 mins walk from the old town (packed with landmarks) and the Barrio Alto area (where the best restaurants, bars, are located). The bad news is that Lisbon is overall a very hilly city with lots of ups & downs and the hotel is up hill. So if you're walking or riding a bike be prepared to put in a little work out on your way back to the hotel every single time. The continental breakfast in the morning is decent. Nothing exceptional for this type of hotel. The most notable perk in my opinion is the service. That's the thing that I will remember from this hotel. Professional, timely and client-driven. I have had the opportunity to test it on many different occasions so feel free to message me if you need specifics. The concierge was also very helpful. If you need reservations for restaurants or even sightseeing activities, he should be your first option. You will save yourself lots of hassle (such as waiting in line to buy tickets on site for local attractions).

Overall, the Intercontinental is relatively pricey for what you get. So not necessary good value for your money, even if you are seeking a 5star/luxury experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Digba
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Hi Digba,

Hello from IHG! Thank you for your candid review. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts about our facility, room and its sound proofing, I am sorry for the letdown. Assuredly this will be taken up with the team for future improvements.

It's good to know that you gave a rating of 5 stars for our level of service, cleanliness and location.

We hope to have the honor of hosting you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Again, thanks for choosing InterContinental!

Warm Regards,