We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. The room was very big and the bed was so comfortable! The bathroom was also very large and had all you could ask for.
The breakfast was fantastic value and there was nearly too much choice! The staff were very friendly and extremely attentive. Even we went down at the very busy time of 09:30, we only had to wait less than 2mins for a table.
The hotel location is great as the tour buses are less than 5mins away, as is the metro stop. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon