We stayed for two nights in June prior to a cruise. We typically love boutique properties and tend to avoid large hotels like this, but I knew that, in the summertime especially, there could be problems in the smaller properties with air conditioning. And, from talking to others on the cruise that stayed in the trendy Baixa area, we made the right choice. We had no problem getting down to Baixa from this hotel, and our room was quiet and well maintained and the air conditioning worked great! We were in a two-story executive suite with 1.5 baths. Plenty of room. Since we were in a suite, we also enjoyed happy hour every day and breakfast in the morning. These were both well done - lots of food pleasantly prepared. We also ate in the Akla restaurant and found it quite good. I wanted something not on the menu and they were happy to prepare it for me. Yes, there are lots of tourists in this hotel because it is large enough to house pre-cruisers, airline flight crews, etc. But, that didn't hamper our experience or diminish the service we received. Check in was fast and efficient. There is an ATM two blocks up. We were very pleased with our stay. Can't think of any negatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon