We stayed here for a three night break. The hotel is in a good location with views over a park. The welcome we received was really good and the reception staff were friendly and gave us lots of information on the city.
Our room was very spacious and comfortable with a large bed and nice bathroom. As IHG members we received fresh fruit and water which was replenished daily.
We had breakfast here every day and the choice was excellent with many cold and hot dishes available.
The overriding fact for me was how good and friendly the staff were from the reception staff, club lounge, dining room, cleaning and concierge staff. All were excellent and couldn't do enough for us. All in all we had a great time in this lovely city and would use this hotel again if we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon