We had a corner room on a very high floor that gave us a magical view of Lisboa. The room make up service was slow. But otherwise, no complaints. Hotel sits "above" the main city so it was a bit of a hike to main downtown. Nice walk down, but grab a cab going back. Breakfast was nicely done Euro style. Prices are typical of any large metro hotel. Pretty much on par with Paris and NYC Intercontinental Hotels Ive stayed in. Nice hotel. I would return there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between Eduardo VII Park, Marques de Pombal Square and the luxurious Avenida da Liberdade, InterContinental Lisbon sits at the heart of Lisbon society. With discreet refinement, contemporary design and expansive views of the Tagus river, this stylish new addition is the ultimate choice for experiencing Lisbon. Experience Portuguese heritage from the cosmopolitan flavours at L'Appart restaurant to the exemplary service of our concierge team, who will help you bring insider Lisbon to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Lisbon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Tiara Park Atlantic Lisboa Lisbon