I've stayed there just for one night. It is well located, the downtown is just 10c-15 minutes walking. The room is small, but very clean and quiet comfortable. nothing special, just recommend!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located, alongside Avenida da Liberdade and next to the Marques de Pombal. All rooms equipped with individual climate control, thermal and acoustic insulation, cable TV, mini-bar, digital safe, and private bathrooms with hair dryer.The Dom Carlos Liberty guests can also count on a fitness center, meeting room, laundry service, garage, and 24-hour luggage service. Full coverage of Wi-fi internet access free of charge. Smoke free Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Fastbooking, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, HotelQuickly and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Dom Carlos Liberty Lisboa Lisbon