1,921 results
All reviews running track varanda restaurant fitness center top floor concierge desk beautiful hotel room service indoor pool bit dated deluxe room steam room breakfast buffet rooms are spacious public areas a wonderful stay fs pilates
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My and my wife were at Ritz 2 nights: the day before our marriage and for the honeymoon night.Staff and all conditions were outstanding, and truly helped!We were at Ritz 2 nights, 1 of which with our 1year baby. Attention given to safety and fun of our baby was great!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 8 November 2018

The hotel is not very luxurious compared to other four seasons or Ritz hotels.The rooms are OK,larger than other hotels.The bedding was not good.We had two single beds next to each other to make it a king size bed.The view of the city was good.The best was the seafood lunch buffet and the breakfast buffet.

Room tip: City view rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

The expectations one might have of a Four Seasons hotel will be met by this property. The rooms are spacious by any standard, let alone European standards. The bathrooms are well appointed and large, with double sinks. Views & balconies from both sides of hotel provide a view onto the city. And their location was fantastic.

The onsite dining didn’t disappoint, and their morning breakfast, including the service, was fantastic.

The fitness center on the roof was an awesome use of space and provided 360 degree views to be enjoyed by all guests. Their indoor pool, spa & locker facilities were equally impressive.

Whenever I visit Lisbon in the future, rest assured the Four Seasons Hotel is where I’ll stay.

Thank you to the hotel staff and management for a well run hotel, where I felt welcome, comfortable and completely satisfied.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2018

My husband and I loved our short stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Lisbon. This is not a charming hotel but a large luxurious hotel withing walking distance from some tourist sights. It is located away from the hubbub but that makes for a quieter stay. everything was perfect as to be expected in a five star hotel. The staff was great with an attitude of " How can I help you>" If you can afford a stay here - go for it!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 4 November 2018

If you want to feel like Bud Fox in the 1987 film "Wall Street" then this is the hotel for you. The furniture and decor are all out of the 1980s and not in a good way. The pool surface had many surface blemishes and didn't look clean. Breakfast buffet was mobbed and had long wait times to get seated in the morning. Everyone was running around unable to keep up.

Service levels seem good on the surface but when I had a problem they weren't able to deliver. I accidentally left a suit in the closet of my room and when I remembered the next morning (I moved to a different hotel because this one wasn't up to standard), they told me they had the suit but no one in the hotel had a key to the lost and found room where it was kept. Not even the duty manager could get in. By the time they opened several hours later, my flight was departing and they wanted me to pay 120 EUR to ship it to my home.

The only positive thing about this hotel is the gym on the top floor which has modern equipment and a running track outside with a great view (hence 2 star review). That said, it is not worth paying 3x the price of any other hotel in the city.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ana F, Assistant Director of Rooms at Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear flightspin,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your detailed feedback with us.

Our Hotel was designed and decorated by two renown professionals, the Architech Porfirio Pardal Monteiro together with the Artist Almada Negreiros, making the Hotel to reflect the unique style of the 50's.
We are very focused on maintaining our Hotel close to perfection and I am deeply sorry to understand you found the surface blemishes on the swimming pool.

I am surprised to understand you moved to another hotel for not considering ours up to the standard, as we had your reservation since the beginning for only night, I wish we could only have had the opportunity to know in advance you were not comfortable and we would have arranged a solution for you.

For the suit you left behind, we have had it ready for you in less than one hour, I am sorry to hear you consider it to be too long. As you know, it is on your way if not arrived yet.

I am so glad you have enjoyed our Fitness, it has one of the best views in town!

I hope this experience has not tarnished your opinion on the Hotel permanently as we value your patronage.

With my best regards,