All reviews across the street excellent stay hotel restaurant gave us a map excellent location buffet dinner would highly recommend this hotel pleasant hotel religious sites bread few minutes walk nice breakfast the bus the hotel staff souvenir shops basilica sanctuary
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and professional. The hotel is in a fantastic location with easy access to all areas of the Sanctuary being a very short walking distance. Buffet breakfast and dinner is not great. The feed appears to be reheated and often dry. I’m not sure if the breakfast scrambled eggs are real eggs or not. I would suggest you stick with the fruit. Hotel is clean in general. Mattresses are a little too soft for my liking but all is good for ally a few days. Not sure how this compares to other nearby hotels as have nothing to compare too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Jorge J, Gestor de Relações com o Cliente at Hotel Estrela de Fatima, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear JohnAKnight,

Thank you for the evaluation.
We took note of your comments about the food and we will consider them, in order to keep improving our service.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This was a great place to stay. Excellent location, great staff, and good value for the money. The hotel is only a few minutes walk to the Sanctuary. Breakfast was tasteful and there was plenty of it. There could be a small improvement in coffee quality but that would not prevent me from going back. I was by myself and never felt uncomfortable in any way. I also had a dinner in the hotel restaurant and was very pleasantly surprised not only because of the food but also because of a good treatment I got while eating alone. (This could be tricky sometime.) I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Jorge J, Gestor de Relações com o Cliente at Hotel Estrela de Fatima, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear GTImages,

Thank you for your detailed comments - they will certainly be usefull for our future guests!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

The hotel is almost inside the sanctuary, you just have to cross the street. The staff is kind and easygoing. They have playground for the kids and the rooms are large and comfortable. Of course I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Deborah M,

Thank you for the evaluation!
Your comments will be very usefull for our future guests!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband and another couple travelled to Fatima first time in 4th february and stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. First of all the location is fantastic ...quite literally across the road from santuary. When we arrived late on Sunday evening we were warmly greeted by a gentleman who spoke with very good english. HE gave us a map of sanctuary and explained where the main churches were located. WE stayed on third floor 310 and 311 Rooms were really nice and cosy and very clean. Hotel was spotless throughout. STAFF were very friendly. We had only booked room only as were taking walking tours both days but eat in downstairs bar downstairs. WAS lovely. I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely highly recommend it Will use again on our return. WELL DONE to all staff and Thanks for everything.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank woonce
Jorge J, Gestor de Relações com o Cliente at Hotel Estrela de Fatima, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Dear woonce,

Your comments on your stay were very important to us.
It looks like you have enjoyed your stay and that we have been able to create a positive experience for you!

We are gratefull, because all our staff tries to do everything we can to satisfy our guests!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

Excellent service starting in the arrival. Good service at Restaurant, perfect location. Comfortable room, very clean. I will recommend this Hotel for anyone that wants to stay and Participate in events in shrine of Fatima

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Jorge J, Gestor de Relações com o Cliente at Hotel Estrela de Fatima, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Edwin P,

Thank you for your evaluation and comments.

All our staff is here to help our guest to have a wonderfull experience in Fátima!