Hotel Fatima
US$68
US$61
US$76
US$73
Hotel Avenida de Fatima(Fatima)(Great Value!)
US$48
Agoda.com
US$93
US$80
Orbitz.com
Hotel Cruz Alta(Fatima)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$57
Hotel Santo Amaro(Fatima)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$52
Hotel Aleluia(Fatima)(Great Value!)
US$72
Orbitz.com
All reviewsattend serviceslarge lobbytrafalgar tourmajor selling pointreception area isrestaurants and souvenir shopsperfect locationwould highly recommend this hotelbuffet breakfasteasy accessreligious sitesrooms are cleangreat hotelmini trainmini barminute walkthe hotel staff
Reviewed 6 February 2018

This hotel is at the top of a Hill which means if someone has problem walking don't think about and stay there. This is the best location and closest location to the Chapel of Apparitions. Which is where you end up spending a lot of your time. Both in Prayer, masses and Candlelight Procession. I'm originally from Portugal which means every time I've returned, it almost always includes a day trip or more in Fatima. This past November which was the 100th Anniversary I chose my dates by the this hotel availability since my Mom was having problems walking. Though the year before I was unable to find more than 1 night consecutively.
I booked a Junior Suite and it was worth it because you not only get a Balcony you also are able to see portion of the original Basilica from the room. My Mom was able to see part of the Candlelight Procession from the room.
Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and speak perfect English. They have 2 Dining rooms. One that is a Buffet style and the other is a la carte. Bus groups are usually in the Buffet one however it was on our second or third night that we found out that room is also open for Individual Guests. They have the Buffet dining room for Breakfast and Dinner in which one side is for Tour groups and the other side for Individual reservations which was not an issue. The main Dining Room has certain dishes not available at the Buffet. We didn't have Lunch there since we wanted to eat light. There are so many restaurants you can walk to in this area.
When we were there was at least 1 Tour bus everyday arriving and going. We didn't feel inconvenienced because of that at all.
It was adventure figuring out how to turn on the thermostat in the room. You'll understand what I mean when you get there. I eventually figured it out. It's high on the wall. Again I can't say enough about the great Staff. For example 1 morning I was running later than everyone else and told them to get to breakfast before it closed. The next thing I know someone is knocking on the door with coffee and all sorts of pastry. Incredible!!!My mom happened to mention that I was running late and they did that. So Nice!!Also my mom wasn't able to make it for Dinner the first night and I asked if they could give me some soup and I'd take it up. They delivered to the room after we ate which I had asked a Beautiful Big Container of Soup with a ladle. WOW!!MY Mom felt such Gratitude. The Portuguese people are so caring when someone has a health issue I've seen this time and time again in so many places.
We definitely will stay there again. Though I would check the availability sooner than later and book it in advance.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maria52509
FatimaHotel, Marketing and Sales Department at Hotel Fatima, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Good morning Dear Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressive review on tripadvisor.

We were very pleased with your comment and level of satisfaction of our room and service.

Please let us know when you would like to return with your mother. We would be glad to welcome you both back.

Kind regards,

Ana Dias

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Convenient location to visit the Shrine of Fatima. The reception area is simple but functional. The room is small but clean. The breakfast is limited. Shops and restaurants are nearby.
The proximity to the Apparition Chapel is a major selling point for this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Hotel F, other at Hotel Fatima, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Dear Mrs Olga,

We appreciate your comment and we hope to see you next time at Hotel Fátima!

Best regards,

Ana Dias

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

This 4-star hotel deserves its rank, in my opinion. It is modern and clean, with spacious rooms, and it is located right next to the attraction of Fatima: the Vatican-like yard of Santuario de Fatima. The hotel provides free parking, large lobby, bar, and two restaurants. We would have stayed more...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ovedda
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Very nice hotel and a great location for your pilgrimage. It is right across the street from where all the celebrations are held and it is an easy short walk. The rooms were a nice size for European Hotels and the shower had very good water pressure. The food at the hotel was very good especially all the yummy deserts. The rooms were pretty quiet and the air conditioning worked very well as it was hot during our stay. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve74017
Fatima H, Front Office Manager at Hotel Fatima, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for your kind comments and we hope you have the pleasure of welcoming you back again. Enjoy the Christimas Season!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Beautiful views from the top floor. Nice comfy rooms and toilet. However it was really cold in the night as there's no heater. Even by turning on the aircon to 26 degrees took until midnight to heat up the room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for having taken your time to provide us with your valuable feedback relating to your stay with us. We sincerely apologize for the issue you experienced with the heat in your room. We hope you have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.
Enjoy the Christimas Season!