All reviewsfree parkingwalking distanceunderground garagescrambled eggsmodern hotelminute walkcomfortable bedresidential areaserve breakfastquick checktea kettleperfect stayvery reasonable pricespent one nighttwo blocksfour star hotelhotel is great
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We arrived a couple hours before check-in but were told our room was being finished and if we could wait for ten minutes and then we could go up. Upon walking into our room we could tell it had been cleaned - our bathroom floors were freshly mopped and still drying. The room was very spacious and modern - with all the amenities (e.g. wifi, AC). The location was amazing as well... right down the street from the shrine. The staff was very accommodating and held our luggage for us after check-out while we did some nearby shopping.
This will gladly be our go-to hotel when we return to Fatima.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This a fairly new, modern hotel, with clean, comfortable rooms. It is located within easy walking distance of the Fatima shrine and has both surface and garage parking. Rooms have wifi and a tea kettle. What sets this hotel apart for me is the level of service and degree of consideration. When we arrived in shortly after 1 pm, we were immediately given a room, even though check in was at 3 pm. Since the neighborhood lacks many alternative places for dinner, we dined in the hotel restaurant. Because my expectations were not high, I was blown away by the bacalao dinner -- one of the best fish dinners in memory. The hotel also serves a buffet breakfast, beginning at 8 a.m. When we told the desk clerk that we had to depart before 7 the next morning, he offered to have coffee and a sweet roll ready for us. So we were surprised and delighted when an array of platters with sweet rolls, cheese, meats, and fruits plus coffee and juice were set out just for us. Consequently, I highly recommend this hotel. It is convenient for those visiting not only Fatima but also the nearby monastery of Batalha, which is one of Portugal's gems.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I stayed in Hotel Anjo for one night in September. I am so happy about the choice. First of all, location is brilliant, just 200 meters from Basilica of Our Lady of Fatima. The area is quiet and safe. Second, there is free parking. You could park right in front of the hotel or underground garage which both are convenient and not difficult. As for the room, it is very spacious and clean. The check-in staff are very helpful, they provide me with very useful information and highlight of the program which otherwise I am sure I will miss. The breakfast is also good, Overall good value for money. I could not recommend more about this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cecilia L
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The hotel is in a great location, it’s in a residential part of the town so very quiet but it’s only 5 minute walk to Basilica of Our Lady of Fatima. Room was large and very modern, WIFI and AC all worked flawlessly. The breakfast was good but not as impressive as other 4 star hotels that we stayed at during our trip to Portugal. We booked directly through the hotel website and got a very good rate, it was less than 100 euros a night for a triple room with breakfast included.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Huskies92
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We choose to stay at this hotel as it is 5 minutes walking distance to the sanctuary in a quite neighborhood. The rooms are spacious and clean. The front desk staff were polite & friendly. Breakfast is 5 Euro, nothing special, you pay what you get.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends