“Very good pizza and view!”

Capricciosa Cascais
Ranked #133 of 616 Restaurants in Cascais
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Very good pizza made "al forno" (in oven with burnt wood). The view is great, and the staff was helpful. The prices are ok for a beach restaurant.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This place has a perfect view of the sea, seating inside or out, on the terrace, and is very reasonably priced. I would thoroughly recommend it. Capricciosa shrimp, mushroom and cream pasta dish is gorgeous!!!

1  Thank JessJones1979
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This restaurant has a great view, looking down over the beach at Cascais. It offered a comprehensive selection of pizzas. Food was ok & reasonably priced. The restaurant seems to be very popular with families & young people and was quite noisy on the evening we were there.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Against the wishes of 'mrs' who wanted a full on vege restaurant I persuaded her and middle son to go here. Prices were very reasonable for location. Son and I had calzone pizzas which were terrific. Staff were were fine with mrs who wanted a meat based pizza minus the ham but with mushrooms instead - reasonable request given that it's a cheaper substitution and the place was not busy. But the 'policy' here is no substitution with 1.4 euro charge per item. Felt a bit mean hence the loss of a star in my rating. Also, when I first arrived I wondered around for a few minutes looking for a server - not a great start but when we finally found one he was fine.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this place after arriving at the beach and rented beds off of them outside. It's a lovely setting! However, when it comes to getting a menu/drink/anything it's near impossible. As we were sat down on their beach area and the main restaurant was relatively busy we had a hard time. We asked for the menus 4 or 5 times and ordered water that took 20 minutes to come. I eventually went in search of the menus which is a bit of a walk, then the task of ordering. They had one waiter to a lot of beach beds and he has to run up and down, back and forth up steps and a ramp. We ordered pizza and it was ok. Later in the day we heard a DJ coming from the terrace area and went upstairs to chill out on the cabana style beds. It was really lovely, great music, great people and setting. So while it got off to a tricky start (they need more staff) I would definitely go back and spend the day and eve! Lisbon is brilliant