“Wonderful dinner!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We got to Mar do Inferno by happenstance and we were blessed. The seafood was absolutely fresh and prepared to perfection. We had a combo dinner of sea bream, prawns and lobster for 2. The service was very pleasant. Their recommendations were on point. I would love to visit again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,940)

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Had dinner on a very busy night.
Good food and wine.
Lots to choose from.
Service was good and so was the food.
A little short drive buy the coast from Cascais center.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Service was very poor as we were ignored most of the time. The waiter did not give us advise as we ordered way too many dishes for 4 people. The octopus was very recommended but it ended up being very chewy and hard to eat. I left more than half on the plate. I pointed that to the waiter and all he said was "I'm sorry you didn't like it". The quality of the other selections was only average for the price.

1  Thank GuillermoW57
Reviewed 25 May 2018

I can't tell you about the food here as we left. Appallingly rude people running this place. We walked in the main door and were totally ignored till ushered forward to the first table where it became apparent the lady sitting there was the manager/owner. We said we had a booking by the window. Inside looked lovely but she walked off and muttered what we guessed was "follow me" and were taken into a tented area outside which only had a view of the car park so I don't know why the view is supposed to be good from this restaurant! Outside if you walk to the front you do have a view but you are not sitting there! First thing we both noticed were the FLIES everywhere. Not a few - A LOT. We sat down and our table was not layed up. I walked over to her and asked her if we could sit inside. She muttered "smoking" and we looked inside and realised inside is for Smokers, the most bizarre thing I've ever heard in my life. We just got up and left, my friend did say to her there were too many flies but I was just wanted out of there. Very disappointed. Went to a great restaurant after this so see further reviews from me!

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We went to Mar do inferno last Sunday to have some sea food. I understand the waiter’s English is not very good, but his service was really nice. We order the sea food special one, that was great! They got big wine selection, even the wine was so drinkable! Very good!