“Highly recommended :)”

Price range: US$11 - US$34
Description: Moroccan Cuisine & Tapas
Description: Moroccan Cuisine & Tapas
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Gostamos muito. Vamos visitar de novo.

It is a very nice place with delicious food and friendly staff.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

What a lovely restaurant. We fancied something different and found Kech, excellent Moroccan cuisine, friendly and swift service, the food was fantastic, flavour filled and the best hummus I have ever tasted. Great value for money and plenty to choose from. Good indoor and outdoor seating options, well decorated.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant twice during our 5 night stay in Cascais. We were drawn back to it because of the good food, good service and relaxing atmosphere. There was a good choice of food for people with big appetites or for people who like to eat smaller portions. It was situated in one of the lovely back streets of Cascais and had live music on a Friday evening, would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I ate here with my husband this week on the last night of our holiday, had we have found the restaurant before this I think we would have eaten there at least three times! we had the houmous and meatball starters with some morroccan breads which were lovely and then I had the lamb tagine and my husband had the beef and vegetable tagine both were AMAZING!! We also shared the cheesecake for desert, it was THE BEST CHEESECAKE EVER!! we nearly ended up fighting over it! :-)

The service was great, there is great attention to detail in this place, even down to the way they set the tables, the decor and ambience is perfect and there is a very stylish bar downstairs ready to be opened shortly which I am sure will be a huge success, this is the best place we have seen in Cascais and we highly recommend it!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Had a great time here! The cous-cous and all the lamb dishes we tried were delicious !
The service was very friendly and the music added to the feel of true Moroccan taste in Lisbon!
And my friend had some vegan dish that looked fabulous !