Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews breakfast is served nice pool frederick hosts sights
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa nas Serras. Frederik and Angelique were gracious hosts, suggesting restaurants and driving directions to nearby sites. The views from our patio were splendid, and the pool very inviting. An honor bar refrigerator stocked with wine and other beverages. Each of the rooms has a private patio and comfortable seating. The rooms are immaculate, and the hospitality memorable. We paln to return!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 20 August 2019

The kidness and hospitality opens when you open the gate of the house! Frederick (the host) & casa nas serras is feels like an
extra home in Portugal! With his great advise about travel routes, restaurants and all other things you can do so much amazing things! But you can chill and relaxed at the big pool with a view of the green environment and small towns. Thank you, we will definitely return!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2019

My husband and I stayed 3 days in Casa nas Serras. Frederik was the perfect host, suggesting restaurants and even his favourite items on the menu, supplying directions to local sites including the Roman ruins, and offering us use of the honour bar.

I was concerned before we arrived about the house pet as I am quite uncomfortable around dogs. Chopin was ideal for me as he did not try to prove he was my friend, nor did he come within my personal comfort zone. He is a lovely dog (not easy for me to say) - he spent time on our terrace, but just lay quietly about 4 ft from my chair.

It was wonderful to stay based at Casa nas Serras and relax after a hectic week in Lisbon and area. I highly recommend Casa nas Serras and your host Frederik (who was on his own while the rest of his family were away).

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2019

What an amazing location! A group of five Canadians took all four rooms and had an incredibly relaxing stay. The hosts (and their two beautiful children) went above and beyond to spoil us with local products for an amazing breakfast. There is an honour bar fridge for beverages where we were able to chill our local wines.
Frederik recommended three excellent local restaurants...all good, authentic experiences. He also recommended an inexpensive laundry service, which was most welcomed at this point in our journey.
If you want a local Portuguese experience, this is the perfect base for exploration.
Thank you, Angelique for mailing my blouse to our next location!
Highly recommended!

Room tip: Rooms 2 and 3 with the adjoining terrace are great for family or friends.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sonia55570
Reviewed 14 June 2019 via mobile

Amazing place to relax and take some time off. The host made us feel completely relaxed and welcome. It is a short ride from Coimbra, so sufficient places around for a nice bite and glass of wine/port. Ideal place for a stop between Porto and Lisbon!!

Date of stay: June 2019