“Tasty ice cream”
Review of Pastelaria Algarve

Pastelaria Algarve
Ranked #4 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Lagos
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I read on trip advisor about the high praise this place got, so we finally went one night for ice cream. It was lovely and creamy. There was a good choice of flavours, with different ones on different nights.
The family that run it were always on great form. And when we went in for cake as well, it was sooo good! I didn't know what to chose! There were so many tasty looking ones! A definite must when in Lagos.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Coffee was bad. Cakes were overly sweet but acceptable. Owner over-charged us (porobebly because we were tourists. Maybe an honest mistake).

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Not visited here for a while, but is just the same as always- great cakes, a little expensive sometimes. Can sit in - several tables, and can have tea or coffee with your cake. They do ice cream outside too to take away. Again is always pretty busy

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Good coffee, great bread and Excellent pasteries.
Service was optimal!
For some Nice treats or just a quick bite or breakfast/lunch me and my girl would reccomend this place! Just like that famous burger place every one knows;Im loving it!!!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

As last year, we called in most nights for a coffee and cake (or fresh orange and ice cream for my son & daughter).

The choice of cakes is amazing, with fig, carob and almond featuring in most and the coffee is lovely, strong but not bitter.

I can also recommend the chilli chocolate orange ice cream- its not always available but worth waiting for!