“One of the best Italians I've been too! ”
Review of Pizzolino

Pizzolino
Ranked #61 of 454 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: US$0 - US$890
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

It is really a pizza joint with a few additional pasta dishes. But my wife thinks the Shrimps with cream on spaghetti is the most tasty dish she has had for a very long time. I thought the Lasagne was quite gorgeous and I love their pizza's. There are some standard one, all delicious, but the make your own by choosing what you want from a selection of probably about a dozen and you aren't limited. Well I can't recommend it more highly, great food, great fun and staff and very friendly. Love it. Oh the shrimps, size of a large prawn! Book and you won't be disappointed or have to wait for a table to become free, it can be AA long wait.

1  Thank William W

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

The pizzas were horrible. We were 8 people. They bring the wrong pizzas, one pizza came after 45min, the olives were with the stone on the pizza, the red wine was frizzante and the cheese was chewy. Its a fast food restaurant, nothing more. I do not recommend it anymore!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

This is the best pizza that we have had outside of Italy. Genius concept that you tick all of the things that you want on your pizza, no additional charge for as many veggies as you want, small additional charge for meat. Toppings are very generous as well very good value for money! Plenty of locals, not many tables so may be good idea to book. Staff are very efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

After looking at reviews and the photos I thought it looked like a place to try.

I was the first person there for dinner which was nice and peaceful for a bit. I order a custom pizza which is a brilliant idea for a pizza place to do. You can never have all the options that people want and a custom option is always nice. You could get all the toppings almost for 8.50 and as many as you wanted. The shrimp was an extra 1.50 and they were proper fresh shrimp that they cook and add on after. Definitely not the small frozen ones.

I had onions, green peppers, artichokes, spinach, chorizo and shrimp with a Coke for 11 something. Green food for a great value. I was running through lunch (hence the early dinner) and I was ravenous and I was completely full after that pizza. Definitely a lot of food.

The service was good, my server was really nice and checked in a good amount of times in case I needed anything.

The location is a little away from the main area but it's in a more residential area so locals were also going there as well.

Highly recommend it and I will go back if I have time this trip. Very good work and that was a great pizza. Thank you!

1  Thank Thomas H
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We ordered two pizzas and they were great. You can pick any ingredients you want out of a list and the pizza costs €8,5. Reasonably cheap and very tasty. Totally recommendable.