“Great breakfast and coffee ”
Review of Sweet Home

Sweet Home
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Lagos
Price range: US$1 - US$14
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: #cake #dessert #coffee #coffee&cake #vegan #glutenfree Delicious home made cakes and snacks. Best cakes in Lagos. Selection of sweets, paninnis, smoothies, milkshakes. Our food is real - no preservatives, no artifical colours, no flavour enhancers. Smoothies and milksahkes are made only from fresh or frozen ingridients - we don't use sachets and carton juices. Gluten free, refined sugar free, microwave free, vegan opt
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Great little place, finally found soy milk and gluten free cake. The panini was fantastic and the staff kind and helpful!! We will definitely be back

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

If someone not recommended this place to me - I wouldn't know. I was there twice - and each time I had a pleasure to taste delicious cakes - taisty, moist, with rich taste and perfectly balanced sweetness. You can feel that they are made by someone who really enjoys that. Thank you Marzena for your grat service and Polish accent in your menu (Polish salad ❤ ).
I truly recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018

My wife and I have stayed in Lagos for just over a year there are many good places to have a coffee. But if you are looking for somewhere above the rest you must try Sweet Home. Very friendly staff with all cakes home made I watched as they made them in the kitchen and then enjoyed eating them. FIRST CLASS. Thank You Sweet Home.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious cakes, good coffee and panini. Lovely lady working here. Very friendly. Would definitely reccomend you visit here when in Lagos.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We eventually found this cafe and we had 2 scones and 4 coffees as the scones were in the oven when we arrived so they were freshly baked. €12 it cost which in our opinon was far too expensive and the scones were nothing special. We expect to pay that price in a city not in Lagos. We were going to buy an apple tart or a lemon cake for an occasion and we asked how much? The price advised by the owner was €20 and €25 for the apple tart!!! From that lesson we will not be back.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Eirlady
Rudi02, Właściciel at Sweet Home, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

I use only good quality ingredients, and the quality of my apple tart for sure can not compare with supermarket price, where you can find lots of preservatives and flavour enhancers.
Kind regards from Lagos