“Outstandingly Good Food”

Estudio Vegetariano
Ranked #55 of 425 Restaurants in Lagos
Reviewed 9 July 2017

What a great little restaurant this is, and not just for vegans/vegetarians. I'm a confirmed carnivore but I went here with my vegetarian OH and for both of us this was easily the best meal we had during our holiday (we head to Lagos at least once each year). It's not a huge restaurant but the food is exceptionally good and the staff really friendly. Over two meals here (yup, we went back because it was THAT good) we tried two versions of their lasagne (just excellent - best meat or veggie lasagne I have ever had, and I am very fussy about lasagne), and a sumptious coconut and lentil dhal. The falafels were good too, but just a little dry for my taste. This little gem is now on our 'must visit' list for Lagos.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely restaurant with good atmosphere. It had been busy so a few things not on the menu but the Veggie lasagne was ace and the falafels had a LOT of flavour and amazing spices. Sadly the lady forgot our vegan brownie as we were excited but as I said it had been busy!! Nice sangria and a range of drinks - definitely a good Veggo place to go to if you're tired of the usual selection!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Really cute restaurant with nice jazz music in the background. The people who run this place are german and their service was pretty good. Could hardly choose a menu cause all of them sounded delicious. Had a Lasagne which was surprisingly great. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

This place is a little gem. From the kombucha spritzer which was refreshing to a raw vegan pad Thai with a bit of chilli kick, amazing yummy dal and the divine avocado & lime mousse with strawberry ragu!! Wonderful, a delight to the taste buds :-)

The attention to detail is great, everything prepared fresh and with love, friendly waitress and a nice laid back atmosphere.

I will definitely be back at least once if not more in my last week stay here and bring my non-veggie boyfriend!

Thank you for a fantastic evening!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I finally got to try out this cosy Vegetarian restaurant with a friend and would definitely go again. Unlike most restaurants where there is often only one veggie option, or maybe an omelette which I wouldn't choose, this menu was varied and the dishes sounded appealing. I eventually chose the Spiralized Courgette with cheese sauce and tomatoes and my friend went for the Daal with almond pesto and coconut served with rice. Mine was lovely but I also had a taste of the Daal which was gorgeous and I would probably order it next time! We had some bread and garlic dip to accompany it and a crisp refreshing wine.
The waitress was very efficient and friendly and overall it was a good experience and I would thoroughly recommend it to vegetarians.