All reviews old town dogs barking room was clean stork nest hotel booked minute walk air con fit for purpose within walking distance train station good size continental buffet main town spoke good english friendly hotel cleaned every day stayed here for nights
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Easy access. Nice room with balcony and ensuite couch/bed room. Not much amenities (no Kleenex, just one shampoo on wall and soap bars), tub jacuzzi but no stand-in shower and no bath mat; super friendly 24/7 reception; small parking in back. Good A/C. Mind balcony door was unlocked when we checked in. Area not best but Ok (walked at 11:00pm) and was really hot in early September. Nice touch: cork screw bottle opener, kettle with instant coffee and tea. Didn’t take breakfast there so can’t rate.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights recently.Hotel is small but clean.Close to the main area and the marina.The breakfast was not free but reasonable priced and had decent variety.The staff however was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We were at the end of our holiday and wanted somewhere that was resonably located and good value for our last night, prior to an early flight out. This hotel is modern clean and secure.
This ticked all the boxes for us.
The hotel booked a splendid taxis for us, telling us the cost in advance.
Cannot comment on anything else as we were merely "birds of passage"

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lewis_the_Barman
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Good price, good location, very clean, cannot fault this hotel, perfect hotel for long or short stay, big bathroom and bedroom with all you need in the room.I have stayed in many Best Western Hotels all over the world and this rates as one of the best l have stayed in, also very good security, big supermarket nearby and lots of restaurants and bars nearby.

Room Tip: 509 is very quiet
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Except for the parking, I mostly liked it. The hotel was easy to find. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and its size was adequate. The breakfast selection was a bit skimpy, but it was adequate. The free parking, however, consisted of about half a dozen very cramped parking spaces behind the hotel. It would typically take me about ten or fifteen minutes to wiggle into or out of one. One time, the only way I could get out was to end up heading the wrong way onto the one way alley that was the only way out. So, I had to drive out that way, which got me a finger wagging from several of the locals. I always found a space, but I think there are times it fills up and there is nowhere else to park around there that I saw.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo