All reviews rooms are small surface space hear noise check in was smooth great location rooftop bar is only criticism would be old town balcony room booked this hotel beans short break lovely hotel would stay again following morning cold meats a great place to stay
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here two nights at the end of June. The hotel check in was smooth and the staff were all very nice. We had a basic room which met our needs but if I was to stay longer I would ask for a balcony room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I came here in May by train from Lisbon. $32 first class. About 3 and half hours. When I found the hotel, I walked from the train Station The area didn't look like much but when I walked in to the lobby it was fine. The staff was very helpful as I didn't feel good, they helped with pharmacy and such. The Breakfast was decent, 7:30 to 10:30 I think. Free internet in the lobby. And Wi-Fi. As the hotel is fairly cheap if you want quiet I would request a second floor at least because sometimes you can hear noise from the lobby up until 11:00pm, I needed too stay 2 more days and they accommodated me, and also let me stay in the same room. Without raising the prices. The hotel is a five minute walk from the fortress and cathedral, which has a couple of good restaurants in it. I would definitely stay here again as they were so helpful with everything. BTW, it does have an elevator but would need help getting up the 2 steps. When You make reservations I think you can have breakfast included or at least half price.

Room Tip: When you make a reservation you can request a superior room, probably on the second or third floor.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

The best thing about this accommodation is the staff in reception. We had a very late departure from Faro, and the staff were happy to store our bags and let us sit in the very cosy foyer as long as we needed. In terms of the room it was clean and generally well equipped. The location worked for us.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018

Recently stayed in Boutique Hotel, Faro for three nights. Hotel is as described -boutique. Very well designed and uses up space very well. Don't expect spacious reception areas etc. As said very well designed-has all you will need. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful -couldn't ask for more.Especially found reception staff and breakfast staff very friendly and helpful. Situated very close to old town area so no problem accessing main areas. Would certainly go back to Hotel -without any hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Excellently placed within the city. Very small bedroom and bathroom. Breakfast hot food was only Luke warm. Roof top bar was never open and the furniture up there needed a good clean. However could have been a lovely addition to the hotel facilities. Be warned do not ask the hotel to book you a taxi as the company they use charge more than the municipal taxi. Municipal charged 10euros 90 from airport to hotel, however the company the hotel called charged 14euros back to airport.

Room Tip: Room 109 very small. Not sure if all rooms the same. Room was not noisy
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple