All reviews these apartments great location sea view sized kitchen old town sleep quality living room quiet at night bus stop pool area plenty of hot water five minute walk self catering holiday nice pool within walking distance wi fi ground floor
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Because I have slight mobility problems due to arthritis in both knees, I found the several narrow steps at the entrance challenging, especially as there is an iron gate, locked most of the time, which opens outwards at the top. Keeping your balance whilst opening this gate isn’t easy. Guests are asked to lock this gate each time after entering or leaving the building. My apartment was ground level, as requested, but flights of steps led down to the pool area. The closet/wardrobe in the apartment had huge and heavy wooden sliding doors that needed really pulling hard with both hands to open or close. The sofa beds in the studio were very narrow and not comfortable. I did have a good sea view from the balcony, despite being on the ground floor.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

First of all I found the apartments to be dirty - we didn’t have the sheets changed once, just clean towels dumped in everyday. There was ants EVERYWHERE and the beds were the most uncomfortable things I’ve ever slept in. The view & location of the apartment was the only good thing about it and it was close to the old town and overlooking the beach. The kitchen stunk as soon as we walked in and just got worse throughout the stay. Also the lady owner ‘carla’ was quite rude - my partner mentioned being sunburnt in passing conversation and she told him to ‘go back to his own country’. We also asked them to book us a taxi journey home to the airport (it cost us €35 to get there from the airport) and the male owner came to pick us up in a minibus and charged us €60. Our door also wouldn’t lock/close without a fight and took 5 minutes each time! Also if you like sleeping in 35 degree heat and no air con this would be perfect for you but I will not be returning to these apartments.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelsey S
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Good things:
Nice pool.
Ground floor rooms open to the pool.
Close to the shore and old town.
Friendly staff.

Poor things:
Sofabeds very uncomfortable and noisy in studio apartment. We pushed them together so that we could sleep together but this resulted in a cot style double bed. I didn't complain as I don't really see what difference it would have made, they were fully booked and so wouldn't have had any alternative beds.
The shower head had masking tape wrapped around it, not sure why.
WiFi was either non existent or very slow.
Sliding doors / shutters kept very little noise out.

I'm not sure I'd stay again in a hurry but for the money spent it was decent.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin G
Reviewed 26 August 2018

It's a three-star hotel and you get exactly what you pay for. The place is exactly the same how the pictures show it. We called them upfront that we will arrive late and the owner showed up in time and she was really nice and helpful.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KataN50
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Stayed here again this year,my fifth stay in this apartment. Great location, well placed for the beach,marina,supermarket and a short stroll into town, great view over the bay.Apartments are no frill, nice and clean with most of what you need,kettle, fridge,toaster,microwave etc. Wi-Fi can be patchy.Jose and Carla are very obliging and Jose will do airport runs if required.

Room tip: Book a pool view room
  • Trip type: Travelled solo