Lowest prices for your stay
US$60
eDreamsUS$63
FindHotelUS$60
travelup.comUS$86
1,146 results
All reviews driving range washing machine superior apartment min walk old town bunk beds nice resort living room indoor pool half board local supermarket snack bar complex taxis reception euros tennis
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

This hotel was huge, grounds are very nice and our room was great ..
Unfortunately its the only hotel ive been to that charges for everything at a high price ..
I expected the indoor pool to be free it was 7 euro each
Tennis was 12 euro ..a joke
Golf even worse 50 euro each ..extortionate
I paid breakfast included but was told i have to pay as they did not have the email to proove even though i showed my booking paperwork ...
Heated pool was freezing they did not turn it on ..
They closed the 1 of 2 resturants and did not inform us when i asked via email before hand and closed the pool bar too ..the other resturant was a 15 min walk away and so expensive....
In all i wish i had booked a better hotel as not really nothing to do here not even any entertainment..
In my opinion id say book a better hotel ..even the FREE bus to new town was not running so along walk or constantly getting a taxi ..

Date of stay: October 2020
3  Thank 163shelleyh
Reviewed 10 October 2020

My husband and I enjoyed out stay at Balaia. The golf course was great and the tennis, run by Jaao was excellent! The staff are very helpful. The only disappointment was the tiredness of the accommodation, I would recommend it ti families and couples.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed for three nights. Room bit dated but very clean with good facilities and tv channels. Couple of minor issues with room quickly fixed. Location is ok but bit too far out to walk to albufeira. Shame that tennis, bowling and golf range are quite expensive if you do not bring your own gear. Cost soon mounts up. Staff friendly though and free shuttle to town twice per day. Would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank imb1971
Reviewed 18 February 2020

I visited this beautiful resort with my family on July last year and it was one of the best holidays I have ever went on.
The apartments were very clean and tidy. The beds were super comfortable. My family was never bored because there was six pools, lots of really good entertainment at the pool and there was a beach not long away. It was in a really good location as the supermarket was only between 10-15 min to walk there. There was a bar there that served drinks and snacks, it was cheap and refreshing so you didn’t have to walk back to your apartment to collect a couple of Euros. The main strip/ street of restaurants was only a 15-20 minute walk. And to top it all off on the way back from the strip there is a dessert van so you can enjoy I Nutella filled crepé on your way back to your apartments. I will definitely be back visiting Balaia Golf Village.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Juliasummersx
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

Amazing places, trees, ocean, pool, friends! Unforgettable moments of joy! I recommend Balaia Golf Village especially in not so crowded months, but with sunny days and warm water, fir everyone who likes sea!

Date of stay: September 2019