I have to say parisio wasn't for is as a couple in their 20s . It was nice enough modern an nice apartments , but it was all families with kids running around everywhere screaming and crying. It was awful.
The pool area was nice but again too noisy.
We went to the beach most days .
We didn't do the all inclusive thing like most. People thank goodness that was a blessing. Although I believe it was good I just needed to get out of the hustle an bustle.
We eat out and then visited the bars In old town it was a lovely atmosphere and had great bars not too rowdy .
Our car from the airport was yellow fishtransfer s com it was a short trip and quite cheap with a bottle of wine thrown in ,actually it was red we don't drink it so left it for the cleaner .
The lady driver was very nice on the way back when we said we didn't like parisio she suggested a few other places we could stay more suited to us.
On the way home we were with easy jet and our flight was delayed 3hours which wasn't pleasant. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira is a family resort located in the heart of Albufeira. Just a few minutes from the main beach Playa de los Pescadores and the city center, it is the perfect starting point for a vacation surrounded by the intense life of this great tourist resort. The use of some services such as Fitness Centre, Spa, Games Camps has an additional cost. The use of swimming cap in the indoor pool is mandatory. Customers can buy caps at € 3.50 / each at the front desk. Please note that for groups of young guests and/or stag/hen parties, a security deposit of EUR 250 per person will be requested, in cash or by charging the amount on a valid credit or debit card, at the time of check-in. If the guest refuses to pay this security deposit, the entrance in the property will be denied. This security deposit will be refunded if no damages are made to the property. FCO Foreign Travel Advice for Portugal (May 2017) ‘There have been reports of an increase in holidaymakers being encouraged to submit a claim for personal injury if they have experienced gastric illness during their stay. You can find more information about the action you can take if you have suffered a personal injury on the Citizens Advice website. You should only consider pursuing a complaint or claim if you have genuinely suffered from injury or illness. If you make a false or fraudulent claim, you may face legal proceedings in the UK or Portugal’. If the Hotel considers a gastric illness claim to be false or fraudulent, it will pursue the matter in the Portuguese courts and sue for damages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Paraiso de Albufeira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paraiso De Albufeira Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso De Hotel Albufeira
- Paraiso Albufeira
- Paraiso Hotel Albufeira
- Albufeira Paraiso De Hotel
- Aparthotel Paraiso De Albufeira
- Hotel Paraiso De Albufeira Portugal - Algarve