Me and my partner have just returned from a 2 week stay in this hotel. The hotel and room were lovely and cleaned on a daily basis and the beds were made every day. The room had all facilities including mini bar, bath, balcony and hair dryer. The only down side was that no kettle was provided in the room. For someone who loves tea this was a little disappointing but we did prepare for this and take a travel kettle with us. On arrival we had complementary drinks in our room.
As the reception times are limited, on arrival we were greeted by a portugese lady who did not understand English. We were showed to our room but were informed we needed to return to reception to check in at 17.00 when Carol arrives. Our arrival time was 14.00 which was not an unsociable time and as we were a young couple we felt a but unsettled as we wanted to ask questions regarding the breakfast times etc. However, we had to remain in close proximity to return to check in at 17.00.
The honesty bar was fantastic and was stocked regulary and contained a varierty of drinks, ice, straws and snacks such as toasties and crisps. We used this daily and billed and the end of our stay problem free. There were plenty of sun loungers on the garden and around the pool, although many guests placed towels on these early in the morning.
The breakfast was great and there was a wide selection of food to choose from including cheese, meats, fruits, yoghurts, cooked breakfasts, breads and cereals. There were tea and coffee facilities at this set time and a wide selection of fruit juices available. Although, the breakfasts were buffet style the food was always warm and topped up even if you decided to go for breakfast last minute.
The hotel is situated at the top of a hill which was problematic in the hot weather and when carrying shopping back to the hotel. However, it was quiet and contained adults only which is just what we wanted. I would certainly recommend this hotel as we had a fantastic holiday there. Thank you Cerro Da Marina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a landscaped garden, this hotel overlooks Albufeira’s new marina and offers elegantly decorated rooms with balconies. Only 700 metres from the beach, it features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Cerro Da Marina Hotel’s air-conditioned rooms are decorated in neutral colours. Each room overlooks the garden or the pool, and has a flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar.Guests can start their day with a breakfast buffet. The hotel’s restaurant opens to the pool area and serves international cuisine and Mediterranean dishes. Special diet menus are also available.The nearest golf course is 4 km away, and close to the hotel there are water parks and zoo parks. The Main Church of Albufeira and the Fisherman's Beach Albufeira are only 700 metres away.Faro Airport is 27 km away, and the hotel offers free public parking on site. A car rental service is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Cerro da Marina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerro Da Marina Hotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve
- Cerro Da Marina Albufeira