There is one or two hotel cats in the area. These don’t bother you unless you feed them. We have just returned from the hotel next door Auramar Beach Resort, this is the same star rating and the same price for all-inclusive. I would say that value for money this is better as the hotel it is linked together by covered walkways although both hotels are on a hill. These hotels have had some poor reviews. I look at the price per night and rate the hotel on this. Both hotels offer good value for money. The Auramar Beach Resort, have a good rooms in block D sea view top floor double balcony. T he Aparthotel Monica Isabel Beach Club has a great view from the restaurant and each area is separated by service roads. There are blocks of rooms that are fenced in. we had a very good sea view low level with a large apartment away from the main hotel. The entertainment was in a canvas covered area (reception) in high season this is opened up to encompass a lager stage on the open air. The beach is one of the best beaches we have seen though there is a high charge for sun beds at both hotels on the beach. The Auramar Beach Resort has lovely garden areas with free sun beds. Don’t expect 5 stars or five star food but if you look at what you had for tea there is more choice at each meal at both hotels. Staff were very good at both hotels. Sevice was slower at the Monica Isabel Beach Club.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Auramar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auramar Beach Hotel Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Albufeira
- Aparthotel Auramar Hotel Albufeira
- Auramar Beach Resort Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve