Have just come back from a week at this hotel. Went with husband and 3 year old child. Stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment which was spacious and immaculately clean - plenty of room for the 3 of us. Sad I know but 3 year old ecstatic to find 'Cbeebies' and 'Milkshake' on the tv channels!! Hotel clean and of a very high standard throughout. Staff very friendly and helpful. Swimming pool lovely although very cold! Beach about 10 minutes walk down quite steep steps but certainly worth the walk (but don't take a pram). Only a couple of restaurants within walking distance but very easy to get a taxi to Albufeira - arrived every time within minutes of hotel staff calling them and costs about 6 euros. Cannot really fault this hotel and would certainly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alfagar II Aparthotel has an unbeatable location overlooking the sea. Together with the Alfagar village, set in a beautiful 11 ha property of gardens and cliff formations (a protected area of natural beauty), with spectacular views along the coastline. Situated in the center of the Algarve, in Balaia area just between the villages of Albufeira and Olhos de Água. Composed of 90 modern, comfortable apartments in a modern 5-storey building. Alfagar II Aparthotel is ideal for families, with his wide range of facilities, such as a children’s pool with slides and splash area, and for all those seeking a quality holiday in a quiet setting, while remaining within easy reach of shops and lively night entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alfagar II Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alfagar Ii Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira
- Alfagar II Aparthotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve