we travelled in july kids holiday .there is a thomas cooke entertainment tem here so was perfect. they took the kids every day to the club.
there is a new hotel section and apartments we were in the older apartments ,but they were very nice , nice grounds too with a apsolutly awesome cliff walk ..
the thomas cooke staff were brilliant in fact the thomas cooke flight was also great good space on board,. We didnt go for their transfer we used yellow fish transfers cos we no lots of people who use them and they were great actually , and cheaper than the thomas cooke coach which we were told took ages to get there,
Albufeira is a bus or taxi ride away and you can also get to olhos do agua.
great holiday we plan to go back as perfect for my kids
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alfagar II Aparthotel has an unbeatable location overlooking the sea. Together with the Alfagar village, set in a beautiful 11 ha property of gardens and cliff formations (a protected area of natural beauty), with spectacular views along the coastline. Situated in the center of the Algarve, in Balaia area just between the villages of Albufeira and Olhos de Água. Composed of 90 modern, comfortable apartments in a modern 5-storey building. Alfagar II Aparthotel is ideal for families, with his wide range of facilities, such as a children’s pool with slides and splash area, and for all those seeking a quality holiday in a quiet setting, while remaining within easy reach of shops and lively night entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Alpha Holidays Limited, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alfagar II Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alfagar Ii Aparthotel Hotel Albufeira
- Alfagar II Aparthotel Albufeira, Portugal - Algarve