“Big Thank You”
Review of Taberna Mojo

Taberna Mojo
Ranked #32 of 268 Restaurants in Evora
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My wife and I had a wonderful dinner at Mojo. Waiter really helpful and sincere. I leave my backpack at the restaurant and discovered not until we back hotel. When I got back to the Restaurant, it was just after working hour, I found the waiter was waiting for me and returned the backpack to me.
Really want to praise him and owned him a big Thank You!

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Great food and friendly service. Nice setting in a spacious cellar. We ordered beef which was done as we asked.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We loved Portuguese food but after here for 8 days I would like to try some different one. So we walked in to this restaurant. We thought it was a sport restaurant but actually food here isn't bad!! I ordered ginger with shrimp as an appetizer. It was really delicious.. And main dish I have Angus steak.. It's taste really good but I wouldn't say surprised.. After that I order dessert" Mojo surprise" it's beetroot jelly with some sour cream and dry fruit.. First I felt strange but later I like it.. Cheese cake also tasted good and not so sweet!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is perfect to go with friends, family or for a business meal: the food is tasty and caters for different preferences, the service is relaxed and yet professional and you do feel that you can actually linger - no one will try to push you out the door...
When in the beautiful city of Evora, I do recommend!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Top. Great original tasty food, starters, mains and desserts. Wide selection of craft beer. Old/new style deco. Nice service. Parking 5min walk. A must.