4 people are viewing this hotel
US$345
Free cancellation until 19/09/21
US$344
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$264
Hotels.comUS$345
eDreamsUS$344
Prestigia.comUS$352
1,078 results
All reviews black sand beach free shuttle ocean view lovely pool joining a cruise nice resort bora bora the hotel offers long flight short stay french polynesia other islands paul gauguin fish tahiti papeete jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Our room (Deluxe Suite with Ocean View) was in bad shape. A doorknob to the bathroom came off, the phone in the room didn't work, the sofa was tilted forward so we couldn't sit, and the bathroom sliding door did not slide. When complained to the front desk, they couldn't find another room but a male staff said that he ws going to fix eveyrthing including replacing the sofa. When the sofa was not replaced, we contacted him again, and this time, he acted like he didn't understand English, kept offering to make a sofa bed for us. After multiple tries, we gave up. Outside of the room, chairs on the lawn were covered in bird poop, so they were just ornaments. Very nice location with a beautiful black sand beach in front of the hotel though. I don't know what other alternatives there are on this island, but I will not recommend this hotel to my friends.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Jet432737
Christophe GUARDIA, Directeur général at Le Tahiti by Pearl Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort.
We regret that the room did not meet your expectations.
The resort is starting a phase of "soft renovation" (paint, new thatch for the roof) and room redecoration and restyling. While this is will definitely give the resort a fresher look, it will not disturb our guests' comfort and tranquility.
Mauru'uru maitai and best regards,

Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

Location is great. Understaffed, especially during New Years Years Eve dinner. Rooms are good, they got me on 4th floor looking at great view of the ocean and Mo’orea. Location is great. Black sand beach is awesome but be careful walking around there are stray dogs that can chase you. Because it happened to me. Restaurant service is kinda not bad and not good. They don’t really pay attention to you as much. Also semi friendly.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2020

We booked this hotel last minute for one night en route to Bora Bora seeing it was 4 stars, had some good pictures on their website and the reviews seemed promising. I'm not sure if it's due to global pandemic right now and severe cut backs but this hotel was a huge disappointment, my boyfriend and I were both very perplexed on how they have 4 stars. I went back and forth with writing this public negative review because I don't particularly like bashing the hospitality industry due to what's been going on and the staff overall were very friendly. Why I am giving two stars is because of the overall cleanliness and food quality. The entire resort needs an upgrade, it felt very outdated and had clear visible needs of repair and maintenance. There was what looked like black bold in our bathroom, there was an old room service tray a few doors down with food scattered from the tray down the haul that was left for days. Covid safety measures seemed to be at a bare minimum with no temperature check upon arrival, no verbiage or clean indicators of steps being taken to take extra precautions. We felt more of run down condo or time share vibe than a four star resort. I will say the location is pretty ideal right on a gorgeous black sand beach but it wasn't enough to make up for the other factors. Gym needs a serious update and needs to be cleaned way more frequently if being left open during covid. The food wasn't great at all and also ran on a bit of weird schedule - breakfast on the weekend stopped promptly at 9:30 am and then you weren't able to order anything until lunch started in the afternoon - not snacks or any poolside menu. The drinks were super sugary most made from pre mixes and just bad in general. I only write this review in hopes that someone else isn't misled by some old photos that clearly don't accurately show the current conditions of this place. Again, staff were friendly and this place has potential but needs some major investments.

Room tip: I just wouldn't book here - especially during covid
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

This hotel is located on a black sand beach, and with an ocean view room, we were able to hear the waves crashing, which gave me great sleep every night we were there! Great service, wonderful atmosphere and shows, and not too far from downtown.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

Beautiful property located North of Pape’ete. It’s located on a black sand beach. The rooms overlook the ocean.
The pool is beautiful and spacious.
Easy to get to town on Public bus for shopping in Pape’ete. Car rental onsite if you want to tour the island- highly recommend as their are some beautiful sites- waterfall, blow hole and more!
We are so glad we stayed here a couple of nights before heading out to other islands.

Date of stay: October 2020