From the moment you walk through the entrance you are embraced by the most charming multilingual staff you could wish to meet. The sea is like silk, and at your feet. And the food...well, the chef and her partner have just won one of Greece's top culinary awards - and justifiably so. The food is local-ish (from the Mani region), but with a modern twist and a very original mix of flavours. And a lot of the guests are Greek (always a good sign) so you're unlikely to bump into Harriet from Hampshire. The only downside for us was that some of the rooms are a bit small - but then there's little reason to stay in your room - apart from sleeping......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mani, in the southern Peloponnese, is one of the most unique regions in Greece known for its wild, rugged beauty, the customs of its people and its heritage. The Kyrimai Hotel represents an exquisite renovation of the old trade centre of Mani built in 1870. The result is an awesome rendering of period architecture, complete with a complex of stairways, arches and inner courts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kyrimai Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kyrimai Hotel Gerolimenas
- Kyrimai Hotel Peloponnese