“Inexpensive, pretty authentic Thai in Ypres”

Yathida Noodle House
Ranked #4 of 131 Restaurants in Ieper (Ypres)
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Go for it. You will leave satisfied and with a happy feeling in your wallet.
Nice small restaurant with simple menu with a range of Thai favourites. Soups, Pad Thai, lie Moos's and wontons and dishes which can be made much less spicy for picky kids - simple fried rice platters. Big portions of the main courses so beware !
If I am ever in Ieper again will come back.

1  Thank GlynB1971

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Just a few hundred meters from the square you will find this tiny place. Quick, fast and friendly service. Delicious and fresh dishes....yum.

1  Thank NZfour
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a small, unassuming place in a great location just a few hundred meters from the Market Square. It was quite full when I arrived and one girl seemed to be run off her feet doing all the cooking and all the serving by herself. Then more customers arrived. I began to worry that my meal might take a while and decided to consult TripAdvisor for somewhere else to go. Before I could pull out my phone, the girl took my order and then, promptly, my six home-made spring rolls promptly arrived. They were outstanding! I then had to wait perhaps just a couple more minutes than 'normal' for my Pad Thai but no complaint about that because when it arrived ... OMG it was SUPERB! Interestingly, they use round noodles instead of the usual flat ones. By that stage, someone had arrived to help the poor girl but my mind was already made up. I am DEFINITELY eating here again!

1  Thank Polybozologist
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Whenever I am in Ieper (which is regularly) I always have a meal here. The food is delicious whatever you choose from the menu, the owners are very friendly people, the portions are generous and the price is very reasonable. It is just perfect!

1  Thank Victor P
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Very healthy and taart food .. very close to market Place. You certainly have to try it once, twice... A lovely girl with a good taste is The owner. As quick as you can order. Do not miss IT.

1  Thank Berre1302