“Good Honest Belgium Fayre”
Review of De Trompet

De Trompet
Ranked #20 of 129 Restaurants in Ieper (Ypres)
Price range: US$16 - US$55
Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2017

A very good restuarant with attentive staff. Food was cooked to its normal high standard. I looked at the tables either side of me and there food seemed very good as well.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Our visit coincided with a very busy night, following the Menin Gate ceremony, so it was rather full. Service was efficient and my 'Irish Rib Eye' steak was beautifully cooked and very generous.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

We had a really good meal for our last night here in Ypres. Great steak and Flemish Stew. A nice meal to end our trip on would definitely call gain when here.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are here on our recent trip to Ypres.
The service was friendly, and the food quality was fabulous.
My husbands steak was perfect ( high praise!!!) and my omelette was really tasty, both with salad and frites
It's a beautiful spot too, great to watch the town from.
I'd recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Best steak in a long time with great Frits. Great spot on the square. Highly recommend the place.mmmmmmmm