“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Close to the Casino and the beachfront
Reviewed 27 September 2015

very good food and service, prebooking is a must at weekend. Spent a very enjoyable evening with 7 friends and all were very happy with their meals and not being rushed even though was busy. Good value for money.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

We had seen this restaurant earlier in the day as we were bar and pub hopping and when we returned out in the evening for a night on the tile's we decided to visit this restaurant for a pizza.
We walked in and the restaurant was packed but we got a table and ordered a beer while we perused the menu.
We opted to go with a pizza and chose an anchovies pizza ,this was brought over after a short wait sizzling hot by a very friendly waitress in this family run restaurant.
The pizza was outstanding, very tasty, thin crust, great topping and well seasoned.
The service in here is outstanding staff circulating amongst the customers checking was everything ok with the meal or did they need anything else.
The restaurant itself is nice,nice tables that are well spaced and nice decor.
It's a very easy restaurant to find on the alway's very busy street LANGESTRAAT.
Opening hour's are;
Monday to Sunday, midday till 3pm.then 6pm till midnight.
Great restaurant and well worth checking out.

Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

When we were looking to have a meal before we started our night out we came across this Italian Restaurant called Moretti.A very busy establishment we managed to get a seat and ordered our meal a Pizza which was very spicy and extremely feeling.This is a very busy Restaurant in Ostend we were surprised we got a seat and table as soon as we walked in (i think a couple had just left).Staff were very friendly and efficient and price of meal's on offer were very reasonable.A nice Restaurant and if you are looking for Italian food in Ostend i would have no hesitation in recommending this fine Italian Restaurant.Located on Langestraat very easy to find.
Opening hours are.
Monday-Sunday-Don't know

Reviewed 24 August 2015

You should go just out of curiosity. I guess there is no place in Ostend where the interior is so cold, while it is so hot inside. The hostess is very friendly, and I'm sure the Italian chefs that serve you have good intentions, but they would better stay in the kitchen. I got some hot soup over my arm while it got served, and they're not afraid of interrupting your conversation for some annoying comments. For an Italian restaurant, it is really awfull to serve pasta from a package, the prosecco was from one of the lowest qualities, the bottle we ordered was not being opened at the table, and the pizza "picante" I ordered was not picante at all! My sister had the Quattro Stagioni and was really good! The pizza crust was just how it should be, but they offer you the same crust with better toppings in an other, real Italian restaurant just 200m away in a rather romantic place for the same price. And please don't order a red wine! We could not drink more of it than just a sip. Also very irritating was the spot lights right in my eyes and not flattering at all. Really sad story... but we sure had a good time. Just don't go there on your first date!

Reviewed 6 April 2015

My husband and I had dinner here. The service was friendly and the pizza excellent! Most people in the restaurant got a pizza for themselves, as they are very thin crust, however we got an appetizer then shared the Picante Pizza. The sausage on the pizza was one I had never had before - it was so spicy it was Red. We like spicy, so this was a nice surprise.

For our appetizer, we had the fried shrimp. Definitely overpriced for the quality/taste of the shrimp. If I am back in the area, I would skip the shrimp and eat more pizza!