“Good Pizza”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #318 of 427 Restaurants in Ostend
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 March 2016

We had a lovely pizza and salad meal here with a drink for 12 euros each. the service was excellent,

Reviewed 3 March 2016

This is just your average standard Pizza Hut but the staff were so friendly when we visited it really made it stand out.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

Extremely disappointed in my visit to this place, everything about it was poor.
Shabby inside, indifferent service, the pizza I was served was probably the worst I have come across. It seemed to have some kind of runny, white soggy cream cheese base, which looked inedible. I asked for it to go back in the oven as it looked undercooked, it came back burnt, but still with this runny, sickly sauce on its base. Couldn't eat it. When I complained, the response was a shrug of the shoulders, and an indifferent 'its been in the oven for the correct time'.
Noticed long queues to pay & leave, as staff were very thin on the ground.
Not one that I will be returning to any time soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

The carpet is so covered in grey/brown patches I don't even know what colour it is supposed to be. I think it would disintegrate if you tried to remove it. The ceiling tiles are rotten with water damage. The walls are filthy. Corners have crumbs and dirt collected in them. The toilets are so disgusting, I couldn't bare to use them. Is this legal???
The food was ok, typical Pizza Hut. Service was a little slow but friendly enough.
I don't understand how they get away with it.

Reviewed 5 October 2015

We took the pizzabuffet. You can take as much as you want out of 6 different pizzas for 9.50 Euro. Housewine was good and cheap. Waiters were friendly. The interior can use a refurbishment.