“Just what we needed”

Price range: US$17 - US$57
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was indeed a lovely place for dinner. Our host was gracious and attentive. The food was excellent. I had a Thai bowl of noodles with fresh vegetables and chicken/prawns. It was the perfect blend of sweet/hot/acid and salt! My husband had the lamb stew; assertive but balanced.
We were lucky to walk in at 6; I’d recommend reservations.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I had a asparagus soup and a plate with lamb (I don't remember the exact name). Both were pretty tasty and were a surprise from what I and originally imagining they would be.

Also, the service is superb and very helpful. I highly recommend stopping there if you go to Brugge.

1  Thank Otavio Rodolfo P
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

Delightful atmosphere, eclectic furnishings, strong tasting food. We had the frog legs in garlic as a starter: marvelous garlic and parsley butter. Then the bouillabaisse and a lamb stew with vegetables. All were quite delicious. The portions are decently sized. The service is friendly. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Tom S
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant this weekend and experienced the most fantastic food. I had the chicken and shrimp wok and it was stunning!!! My husband had the duck salad and was equally delicious!! The restaurant was buzzy and staff warm and friendly so really worth trying and would definitely go back there again.

2  Thank Carjohn2
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Pre-booked this restaurant before we travelled. Lovely Alfresco dining in a pretty courtyard. Service was great, food was lovely. Worth a visit.

1  Thank Joanne A