See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I stayed in this b&b for two nights and it was a very relaxing experience! I travel a lot, and I dare to say that my standards are pretty high. However, this place was even better than I expected it to be! The location was ideal,with free parking nearby. The room -chocolate suite- was calming,beautiful and very clean. I have a hard time sleeping well, but I was stunned with the silence in the room and the quality of the bed. I am definitely saving up now for the same mattress at home! Everything in the bathroom was a delight: the shower, the cotton towels, the body products,...
The house itself is also nice: the lounge area was fun, it has a cosy dining room with outside garden view, and the garden is perfectly furnished for reading a book and drinking a glass champaign in the sun or in the evening. Even when it would get chilly,blanketts are at your disposal :) Oh,before I forget ( because breakfast is the most important meal for me, my day would kinda be ruined without it): you can expect a morning meal as it should be. Some things sweet, some things salty, fruit,coffee,tea,...
The cherry on top must be the host,a very welcoming and warm man who kindly suggested us some cafes and restaurants. We got a map from bruges and some advice on where to go for a relaxing walk.
If I go to Bruges, I would like to stay there again. Its the perfect place to come "home" to and enjoy the silence after a day in the city!

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights recently and thoroughly enjoyed it. Fabulous house, beautifully decorated rooms, very tasty breakfast and charming hosts. Only a ten minute walk into centre of town.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We have spent a fantastic few days in Bruges and this lovely BB was everything we have ever wished for. The hosts were extremely helpful and accommodating, made us feel at ease and welcomed in their home. We stayed in the blue room which was just perfect for a short stay in town. One thing we must comment on is don't be lazy and make your way down for breakfast. The selection of home baked goodies, assorted chesses and meats, fruit, juices, jams, spreads, yogurts, cereal and the list goes on.... Look out for delicious pancakes with crunchy apple! To sum up if you ever plan to visit Bruges stay at 'Charming Brugge'.

Ana&Sam

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We had a great four days in Brugges staying at this lovely B&B each night. The welcome was warm and friendly and although you can't park outside the front door, across the road there is free parking where we abandoned our car for the duration, you don't need it if looking round the city !!

Breakfast was an epic occasion, varied and plentiful, eggs if you want them and always a treat to finish with. I won't spoil the surprise but sometimes it was sweet and cakey, sometimes cheesy, sometimes liquid, but always nice.

Bellies full we waddled into town along the main route in which only took about 20 mins to stroll to the very centre of town, not at all 'miles out of the centre' as some have suggested. It is a flat walk with coffee shops and bars on the route if you get tired lol.

Our hosts were a wealth of information about Brugges and pinpointed all the good pubs, restaurants and attractions that made our stay better than usual as we don't plan too much !! We did the brewery tour, belfry tower climb and canal boat tour, all very much worth the 6/8 euro entrance fee, and the pubs and bars are very reasonably priced too.

This B&B is not the cheapest in town but it is worth every penny due to the lengths out hosts went to to make our stay enjoyable. We will be back when we visit again .

Graham and Jan (Chocolate room - I think !)

Room Tip: We stayed in a room overlooking the garden which was quiet every night.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We had a wonderfull stay, celebrating our wedding aniversary.
The warm welcome felt like we have been friends with the hosts fof years,
though it was the first time we met.
We enjoyed the amazing breakfast, interior... actually everything!
We recommend this B&B to all our friends;
if you go to Bruges, you have to stay there!
WE WILL COME BACK!