NH Brugge(Bruges)
US$131
US$125
  • Restaurant
Hotel Biskajer Adults Only(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Hotel Bourgoensch Hof(Bruges)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
  • Pool
US$164
US$146
  • Bar/Lounge
Novotel Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$106
US$97
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

US$194
US$122
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

US$393
US$370
Relais & Châteaux
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat locationbeds are super comfortablecycling holidayfive minute strollboutique style hotelmain shopping streetrestaurants and shoppingwithin short walking distancenice small hotellate arrivalthe hotel websiterooms are modernfamily roombreakfast includedreception staff were very helpfula great stayexplore bruges
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is a nice small hotel in such a good location, so near to the centre.
We stayed here for a weekend break, travelling by Eurostar. It’s not too far from the rail station, and easy to find as in a large street. It is near the main shopping streets, with lots of lovely cafes and reastaurants nearby.
The hotel, is basic, but clean, with comfortable beds, and very friendly staff.
The towels were small and a bit harsh, and our room had a bit of a whiff, possibly from the shower drain?
We didn’t have the breakfast, extra 9 euros, as chose to try the cafes, and feel that was a good choice.
Would definitely stay here again, as location so good.
With a few extra touches, better towels and toiletries for example, this could be a really lovely contempary, with historic background hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cyclemad2017
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Hotel Bla Bla is anything but!

The hotel is cottage country charm with modern day touch! The wooden arches, the rustic, charming outside, the exceptionally comfortable bed! I found it hard to get out of bed to visit the beautiful city, as it was that comfortable.

David was warm and welcoming. He knew the history of the building and was pillar of information for both the hotel and the city.

Do I recommend this hotel? Absolutely! But more importantly, I would stay here again should I ever return.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I was in Bruges for less than 24 hours and found Hotel Bla Bla for it's price and location. I was traveling by myself, so room size wasn't a bit deal. The room I was in was small, but worked just fine! The only "issue" was that I could only find one electrical socket by the bed, which meant I had to choose what to plug in (multi-USB charger, lamp, fan..). The walls seemed a bit thin, and the bathroom was a bit smaller (basically had to hug the sink to sit on the toilet), but the bed was comfortable. Great location, I walked to & from the train station, and down the Markt - all within less than 15 minutes. I would probably stay here again if I go back to Bruges!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Came to Bruges for first time in April 2017, and this booked this hotel for my wife and I due to its great location in city center and its nice price. We drove in from Amsterdam and arrived a little late. The manager had left us instructions on getting key and such as desk was not staffed 24/7. There was construction going on in the area so we had a hard time finding the hotel and parked a ways away and walked to hotel, There was a little mix up and we called manager and he was on site a minute later. He got us squared away, gave us a map and drew detailed instructions on how to get to garage with all the construction going on. Very friendly and helpful. Room was remodeled, clean and comfortable. Had a great stay, hotel is in a great location and staff was great, Would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Though we were a bit nervous at first because of the name, and the walking we did with roller bags on cobble stones, we were pleasantly surprised with the friendly welcoming, personal attention and the clean, no frills room. We were given a room downstairs in the building behind the pleasant courtyard. The only issue was the noise from the room upstairs when the guests early in the morning during the weekend. Floors are not carpeted so noise echos. Overall a good stay at a good price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple