All reviews beds are super comfortable great location cycling holiday five minute stroll main shopping street restaurants and shopping separate building within short walking distance the hotel website late arrival lovely little hotel breakfast included a great stay explore bruges bread train times parking garage
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I was in Bruges for less than 24 hours and found Hotel Bla Bla for it's price and location. I was traveling by myself, so room size wasn't a bit deal. The room I was in was small, but worked just fine! The only "issue" was that I could only find one electrical socket by the bed, which meant I had to choose what to plug in (multi-USB charger, lamp, fan..). The walls seemed a bit thin, and the bathroom was a bit smaller (basically had to hug the sink to sit on the toilet), but the bed was comfortable. Great location, I walked to & from the train station, and down the Markt - all within less than 15 minutes. I would probably stay here again if I go back to Bruges!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Came to Bruges for first time in April 2017, and this booked this hotel for my wife and I due to its great location in city center and its nice price. We drove in from Amsterdam and arrived a little late. The manager had left us instructions on getting key and such as desk was not staffed 24/7. There was construction going on in the area so we had a hard time finding the hotel and parked a ways away and walked to hotel, There was a little mix up and we called manager and he was on site a minute later. He got us squared away, gave us a map and drew detailed instructions on how to get to garage with all the construction going on. Very friendly and helpful. Room was remodeled, clean and comfortable. Had a great stay, hotel is in a great location and staff was great, Would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Though we were a bit nervous at first because of the name, and the walking we did with roller bags on cobble stones, we were pleasantly surprised with the friendly welcoming, personal attention and the clean, no frills room. We were given a room downstairs in the building behind the pleasant courtyard. The only issue was the noise from the room upstairs when the guests early in the morning during the weekend. Floors are not carpeted so noise echos. Overall a good stay at a good price.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Thank Ahmet & Car... A
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed with our kids for 1 night and was a little disappointed. Our room was up 2 flights of winding stairs which isn't ideal for little legs nor terribly safe. Room was fine but very basic as is the place. The whole place is just very dark. Feels like they are trying to save money on lighting. Breakfast was just about as basic as it gets. Location wise it's very good and has a public car park across the road which cost us less than €10 overnight. To be fair the place is ok but for the price we paid I expected a little more (€175) I was expecting trendy and boutique but It all felt a bit more hostel than hotel. The photos describing a trendy modern hotel are a little misleading. As a frequent visitor to Bruges I wouldn't rush to stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I loved everything about Hotel Bla Bla. Fantastic hotel with friendly staff in a great location on a quiet street. Within short walking distance to the Markt (<10 minutes) and all of the sites, restaurants and shopping in Bruges. My room was clean and modern, yet fit with the historic esthetic of the building. Since I booked online, the breakfast buffet was included with my room. The breakfast fare was simple and provided just the sustenance one needs to tackle the day. Hotel is easy to get to from the train station via route #16 (and others). Alight at the Sint Salvatorskerhof stop and walk <5 minutes toward the Flying Tiger Shop.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo