Academie Hotel
US$127
US$120
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

US$162
US$146
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

Free cancellation until 01/06
Martin's Brugge(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$100
  • Bar/Lounge
Novotel Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$87
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$71
US$69
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Hotel Bourgoensch Hof(Bruges)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/05
US$119
US$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Hotel Aragon(Bruges)
US$159
US$131
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Hotel Navarra Brugge(Bruges)
US$206
US$193
  • Breakfast included
2,394 results
All reviewsriviera travellight switchesgood sizetrain stationlovely hotelcobbled streetminnewater parktea and coffeeminute walkreception staffperfect locationshort breakstar hotelhot and cold foodwithin easy walking distancetriple roombuffet breakfast
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend's mum bought us a Valentine's mini break for Christmas. I had googled the hotel prior to coming and was very excited to come. You definitely live up to your website, the hotel was wonderful. I've never seen a bed so big! After being on a ferry for 15 hours and then a coach transfer to the city I think I had the best shower of my life in that room. Everything was definitely luxury - on arrival my boyfriend immediately took a picture of the room to send to his mum with a big thank you!! The staff were extremely polite and helpful, even providing us with maps and advice on the best places to go in the area. We like to wander around exploring and the location was great for this also. Absolutely central to everything. And the breakfast was fantastic. Pretty much everything on offer and then some! I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about this hotel, we even found ourselves in the bar for the night after exploring the city because it was such a nice place just to sit and talk. We were gutted we didn't have at least an extra night with you but we will be back

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel to stay in when visiting Bruges. Great location as close to the attractions, restaurants and shops.
Room was a good size, very clean and comfortable. Didn’t pay for breakfast at hotel as a bit pricey and lots of place nearby which are a lot cheaper.
Have to give a special mention to receptionist, Teebo (Apologies if name spelled wrong). He was very welcoming when we arrived and so helpful throughout our stay.
Would definitely stay in Hotel Academie again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Very nice location, welcoming and professional stuff. The rooms are spatious and clean. The breakfast is copious and with good quality. Ratio price/quality - superb. The place is highly reccomended.
Mihail

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We enjoyed our stay very much. The room was large with a nice view, it was clean with gratification to everything we wanted to see within walking distance. This is a perfect location. The staff especially Thomas, were very helpful with all our questions and made the stay easier. Breakfast was well done and very convenient. This is a very good hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from three days in Bruge. My partner surprised me as a present and he spent weeks looking for somewhere to stay - he done very well! The location is perfect, right next to the ‘lake of love’. We enjoyed a daily walk around the nearby nunnery. Before moving on to the halve man (brewery) which was a couple of minutes walk away.

When walking into the hotel, it smelt amazing. The decor was nice and the staff were friendly. The bedroom was not as well decorated but, was a standard room - which is what we wanted/ needed.

I did feel a little sorry for my partner who tried to surprise me with a bottle of cava but the receptionist said that it had been paid for when we arrived so the surprise was spoilt and then, when we came back at check in time, he got in the lift with us, with the cava. If you wish to surprise your partner - you may need to be clearer about this.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The safe had run out of batteries and, I asked for it to be looked at but it wasn’t. The hair dryer kept cutting out so I’d advise bringing your own and, the room had minimal lighting. The bath was great. It was a fairly large bath and the shower was also a good pressure.

The breakfast was the best all you can eat breakfast I’ve had. There is a wide selection of anything you’d want. I’m actually sad I will not be waking to it tomorrow.

All in all, it was a great hotel and I would recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018