2,495 results
All reviewsriviera travellight switchesgood sizetrain stationlovely hotelcobbled streetminnewater parktea and coffeereception staffminute walkperfect locationshort breakhot and cold foodstar hotelwithin easy walking distancebuffet breakfasttriple room
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel to stay in when visiting Bruges. Great location as close to the attractions, restaurants and shops.
Room was a good size, very clean and comfortable. Didn’t pay for breakfast at hotel as a bit pricey and lots of place nearby which are a lot cheaper.
Have to give a special mention to receptionist, Teebo (Apologies if name spelled wrong). He was very welcoming when we arrived and so helpful throughout our stay.
Would definitely stay in Hotel Academie again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Very nice location, welcoming and professional stuff. The rooms are spatious and clean. The breakfast is copious and with good quality. Ratio price/quality - superb. The place is highly reccomended.
Mihail

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2018

We enjoyed our stay very much. The room was large with a nice view, it was clean with gratification to everything we wanted to see within walking distance. This is a perfect location. The staff especially Thomas, were very helpful with all our questions and made the stay easier. Breakfast was well done and very convenient. This is a very good hotel.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have just returned from three days in Bruge. My partner surprised me as a present and he spent weeks looking for somewhere to stay - he done very well! The location is perfect, right next to the ‘lake of love’. We enjoyed a daily walk around the nearby nunnery. Before moving on to the halve man (brewery) which was a couple of minutes walk away.

When walking into the hotel, it smelt amazing. The decor was nice and the staff were friendly. The bedroom was not as well decorated but, was a standard room - which is what we wanted/ needed.

I did feel a little sorry for my partner who tried to surprise me with a bottle of cava but the receptionist said that it had been paid for when we arrived so the surprise was spoilt and then, when we came back at check in time, he got in the lift with us, with the cava. If you wish to surprise your partner - you may need to be clearer about this.

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The safe had run out of batteries and, I asked for it to be looked at but it wasn’t. The hair dryer kept cutting out so I’d advise bringing your own and, the room had minimal lighting. The bath was great. It was a fairly large bath and the shower was also a good pressure.

The breakfast was the best all you can eat breakfast I’ve had. There is a wide selection of anything you’d want. I’m actually sad I will not be waking to it tomorrow.

All in all, it was a great hotel and I would recommend it.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Talia B
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited with our 1 year old son and couldn't fault the place. The rooms are lovely, spacious and clean. We were given a room with a fridge to use which is a massive help with the amount of milk a baby goes through! The breakfast was delicious and plenty of choice for the whole family. They even had takeaway cups for hot drinks to take with you.
We enjoyed the stay so much we're going again in just under 2 weeks. Honestly couldn't recommend this hotel enough. It's close walking distance to the square and literally about a 30 second walk from minnwater park.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family