NH Brugge(Bruges)
US$250
US$202
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Bourgoensch Hof(Bruges)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
Relais & Châteaux
US$195
US$146
  • Bar/Lounge
Novotel Brugge Centrum(Bruges)(Great Value!)
US$115
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
1,688 results
All reviewsgreat locationoverlooking the squareupgraded to a suiteholy bloodtwo double bedsunderground parkingcentral locationsmall gympool and saunamodern hotelfamily roomexcellent hotelroom was largeper daybeautiful citycomfortable roomsbell tower
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I brought my sister to Bruges as part of her Christmas present. I took my time searching and reviewing hotels as I knew we would be walking everywhere and wanted somewhere central and safe. I booked this hotel through booking.com after reading the reviews on there and on tripadvisor. It didn't disappoint. Its a 20min walk from the station, the walk was lovely it let us see alot of Bruges. The hotel is just 2mins from the main square in Bruges and the Basillica of the Holy Blood is just across the road. The breakfast was lovely, loads of choice. One thing the hotel had which I thought was adorable was running maps. So it gave you 4 or 5 different routes around Bruges to go for a run. I went for the 3.7km run the Monday morning before we went home. I got to see the original windmills along the river. It was a lovely way to view another part of the city. I would highly recommend this hotel, they were having some refurbishment works completed to the reception and entrance area but it did not disturb us at all.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

My partner and I stayed in the crown plaza onhotel in Brugge as a Valentine’s Day surprise 2017, we stayed for two nights to enjoy what Brugge has to offer.

At the hotel itself:

The staff, the room (medieval junior suite), the amenities, the service all round was fantastic. I can’t express how faultless it really was.

If you are thinking of visiting Brugge I urge you to stay in the Crowne Plaza. It is in the centre of everything you may wish to see.

It really is the best place to stay, I can’t recommend it enough.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel had a very good experience at check in.
The concierge checked and saw that our company has a special rate so he changed the booking to the lower rate with included breakfast.
Also got a room upgrade for free.
Breakfast is good with a decent selection.
The parking garage is really tiny and quite expensive, around 23€ a day so be careful when you drive in and are not comfortable in tight spaces.
There might be a small public parking garage close by but I did not have gone to check.
Overall good hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Looking for a central base to stay in Bruges for an overnight family trip we booked the Crown Plaza that offered good value for a room with two double beds and breakfast. We drove and arrived through the maze of old Bruges without too much difficulty. On arrival Yasmin at reception quickly completed the reservation and allowed us to book in early. We had a room facing on to the Burg square which was perfect size and had a great modern shower. Location was quiet and we had no issues with noise. Breakfast offered something for everyone with its cooked and cold buffet. A good start to the day. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. It’s central location was ideal with so many of Bruges sites on its doorstep or just minutes away.
When arriving by car you see the rear of the hotel first, take the small road to the left of building line (ignoring all routes arrow which pushes traffic around rear of hotel) this will bring you around the to the front of hotel on the Burg . Main hotel entrance is on the corner of building. Car park entrance is 30m further on.

Room Tip: Room facing out on to Burg Square had great views.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Recently we visited Brugge and stayed in Crown Plaza. The location of this hotel is very central, however we were a bit disappointed by the room. We were in room 222, and it was a very odd shaped room and the toilet was very difficult to sit n use:(
The room charges were not that cheap too.
The bar in the hotel is good, the restaurant is average. There was some building activities going on in the lobby so it was a bit dusty too.
Overall....one will stay there a pay overly mainly due to location....otherwise one can stay in better hotels with better prices.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jai S
BruggeCPB, Manager at Crowne Plaza Brugge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Mr Jai
Thank you very much for your feedback. It is a pity to read that your stay was not as expected. We will take you comments in consideration for future investements. Please accept my apologizes for the inconvenience you had during your stay. I hope that we can proof in the future that our roomcharges are correct.

Best regards