See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed at maison bousson between Christmas and new year as a surprise gift, from the moment I made our booking Sofia was incredibly helpful with all my questions and queries.
After arriving much later than predicted Sofia welcomed us with such warmth and hospitality....and cold beer with homemade cookies!
The suite was beautiful very modern,big and comfortable with everything you could wish for down to the smallest details. Having a wet room style shower and separate bathroom was perfect the disco shower lights added some fun to shower time!
Like a couple of others have mentioned it is about a 10 minute walk to the centre but what a lovely walk with lots to see on route.
Breakfast was outstanding and a feast for the eyes and the taste buds.

Overall I can say it was a perfect break away, with Sofia and her husband making every opportunity to make it even more perfect. I can not wait to go back in the summer.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2015

This B&B is outside Bruges and that in my view is no bad thing. It was only a short walk into the town itself and there was ample parking outside.

The B&B itself is first class. The rooms are excellent and the breakfast was like nothing else I have ever seen. The welcome and service from the owner was again very good and nothing was too much trouble.

It is expensive but in my view well worth it. Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

Sophie and her husband were very welcoming and helpful. Fantastic breakfasts, great accommodation and easy walk to city and restaurants. Nice quiet street too. Well appointed rooms and facilities. Highly recommend this place.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2015

Sofia couldn't do enough for us - welcomed us with free drinks, advised us on changing our booking to save money, gave my daughter a rain mac as she lost her waterproofs while we were there.

World-class breakfasts every day, using local produce, and a short walk into town (about 15 minutes to the centre). We didn't use the pool, but the massage in the therapy centre was a great way to unwind after a day trekking around the town.

Room Tip: If you're a family, get in touch before you book - some of the room options aren't obvious on Booking.com
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

My husband treated me to a surprise weekend in Brugge for my birthday& staying here made it extra special. Our apartment was huge with a balcony looking over the garden and pool, a big bedroom&ensuite, living area with table&chairs, another toilet and a walk in wardrobe. Breakfast is delicious and huge!!! In a peaceful residential area which we loved with parking. Only a 20 minute stroll into the centre. We will definitely be back again. Thank you Sofia for looking after us x

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple