“Delicious guinea fowl”

Cuisines: Belgian, French, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We reserved on a Saturday evening during peak hours (i.e. 7:30 PM). We weren't sold by the menu, so we decided to go for a la carte. We were not disappointed! The starters were good, our main course - both Guinea fowl - was excellent! That combined with a good bottle of Verdejo and French coffee to finish, this turned out to be a great evening. Compliments to the service as one person seemed to manage the entire restaurant!

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Rochus_M

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We had been here before and always enjoyed our visits.
Food and service are always very good although I have to say this time I didn't think the food was quite as good as on previous occasions.
Also with just the one person serving in the restaurant one can get the impression that service could do with being a bit slicker - even if it's just to ask if everything is OK with the meal.
Having said all that it's still a very good restaurant - I just hope it returns to where it was.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We had our Christmas Dinner here my husband, myself and our Chef and very fussy son, there was a paired wine option which we all, thankfully had. It was an excellent experience start to finish with all the courses and the matching wines perfect. I booked by phoning from the UK and was sent the menu at the close of that days service. Efficient, lovely setting, great food and great wine, made our Xmas day very special, many thanks, our son has gone back to University this year and now hopes to get a good degree so he can get a good job and bring his lady back! My husband and myself also want to come back!

1  Thank lambkin21
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Faultless attention to detail and service. The food was exceptionally good. Small but intimate atmosphere. It's a must for us every time we go to Bruges.

1  Thank BlueMarlinstravellog
Reviewed 12 December 2016

Very close to our hotel this lovely restaurant has a smallish menu but the food we sampled was excellent.I had the hare ,my wife the cod and my friends the steak all of a very high standard. Although the restaurant was full the only waitress looked after everyone with great efficiency and the whole evening went very smoothly. Nice wine selection without being overly priced.