“Lovely place to stay close to city centre ”
Review of B&B In Bruges

B&B In Bruges
Ranked #102 of 232 Bruges B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

B&B Bruges was a lovely place to stay. It is super easy to find and close to the main square.

The room with a view is lovely, although there are many stairs and we wouldn't recommend coming with large suitcases. The room can fit 3 people easily. Breakfast is included and the staff are very friendly. Definitely worth staying here!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This B&B is located a few blocks from Bruges center. It is simultaneously close enough to the Burg and Grote Markt squares and placed in a quiet neighborhood. The suite we occupied had ample rooms, all elegant in an old fashioned way with some antique pieces of furniture, including a chaise lounge. There was a coffeemaker, a teapot and cups in the room. Breakfast was excellent with everything you could ask for. Personnel was very courteous and competent, and the owner himself came to greet us when we arrived.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Had a two night stay in above extremely old as the name suggests.bedrooms were spacious and well presented and the proprietor was very friendly and helpful as nobody in our party spoke Flemish. Bruges was a lively and interesting city with plenty to see and do including a large variety of restaurants to choose from all in all I would certainly recomnend a visit.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2016 via mobile

Rectently went with my girlfriend for a 6 night stay and i cannot fault it in anyway!
We arrived in briges slightly earlier than planned for our check in but went straight there anyway just to see and we were greated with a friendly smile and told our room was ready and handed the key. The breakfast i great with a lot of choice and we had coffe/tea made for us each morning. The room we stayed in was outstanding with comfy bed lovely arm chairs and a stunnig view of the belfry! All in all this is a great b&b and even better with the price it cost ua to stay that long being very reasonable! Well worth using if your going to bruges

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2015

I booked the trip to Bruges as a 70th birthday present for my husband. Having booked through a well known website, I received confirmation of the booking and noted that we were given a 2nd floor room. I emailed asking if they had a ground floor room as both my husband and I find it difficult to climb stairs and they have no lifts (we had to climb 2 flights of stairs to our room with luggage) I explained this in my email, but had no response so thought rather than end up in Bruges without accommodation, we had no choice but to check in. When we arrived, nobody was there to greet us. There are no clear directions of where the fire exits were located and there was nobody there to discuss fire escapes or any other queries we may have had. Just round the corner there is a backpackers hostel and the noise every night from there was very disruptive and continued into the early hours of the morning. I can say the 3 nights we were there, I hardly slept a) because of the noise and b) because I was scared that in the event of a fire, we would not get out alive. A week or so before departure I did receive an email telling me they only accept cash so I took the amount required in Euros, only to be told the day we were leaving, that I had to pay by card. I returned with the Euros and when I went to sell them back, I lost over £50. Overall, it was a very disappointing experience, poor value for money and not a place I would recommend to anybody.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple