“Amazing sushi for an amazing price (student)”
Review of Ikura Sushi

Ikura Sushi
Ranked #284 of 973 Restaurants in Ghent
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

I went here with some friends but we were a bit worried because the pricing seemed a bit too low for sushi. Initially we thought the sushi was going to be a bit crap but it was AMAZING. I had chicken gyoza as a starter and it was very good too. Only remark was that there was a bit much rice, but that wasn't a game breaker. Will visit this place again!

Reviewed 4 September 2015

I once went there to buy some takeout. I ordered some sushi à la carte and I really like them. the portions were great. It is a bit more expensive than Sushi Palace. I did not like the interior.

Reviewed 12 February 2015

The place itself looks a bit dated, but the people were extremely friendly. The sushi itself was average at best, not delicious but by no means bad at all. I personally recommend other sushi places.

Reviewed 14 December 2014 via mobile

Love sushi.. tried all the places in Gent. Ikura is the winner. Great rolls ! My personal favorite is the sunrise roll

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Rather disappointing. The first thing I noticed was dirty napkins on the tables, then some sort of crumbs on the chair, ok, fine, but then I got a really dirty drinking glas as well. The place doesnt look like it is in a good condition (torn decorations on the wall etc, dont really want to know about the state of the kitchen). Of course, and the most important, sushi, was just average, so I wouldnt really recommend.