1,130 results
All reviews crowne plaza beautiful hotel crepes rooms are spacious spent nights great bathroom park your car per day opera house floor city sauna wellness elements belgium europe stylish
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, happy hour! Mai tais that are the best I’ve ever had. This became our restaurant of choice while we were in Paris. Never disappointed. The bartender was brilliant and has a real touch with tropical drinks. The owner was fantastic and greeted us warmly each time we went. Such a charming change from some of the other restaurants where service was NOT a priority.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lyndaprather
Alicia B. W, Responsable relations clients at Les Comtes de Mean, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Mrs. Lyndaprather,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest in our Hotel, les Comtes de Méan.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback after your most recent stay with us.

​I am thrilled to hear that we met your needs and expectations.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights, worth the extra cost as the rooms are spacious, the bathrooms equally so.
Breakfast buffet style delicious & a cut above many but the most expensive hotels.
Dinner at the restaurant one night had highs & lows! The asparagus veloute sensational, the smoked duck breast not at all what I expected, but very tasty & tender. The rack of lamb a bit chewy, but sauce & ratatouille more than good. The Belgium waffle for dessert very disappointing!! Soggy!!
Some staff great, helpful & knowledgeable, some newbies who nearly shouldn’t be let out yet, but many of the morning staff looked like they really didn’t want to be there.’

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alicia B. W, Responsable relations clients at Les Comtes de Mean, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Mrs. Edwena M,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us following your recent stay at les Comtes de Méan - Liège.

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us. This is not indicative of our usually high standards of service, care and attention to detail. I am however delighted that you enjoyed your room and the breakfast buffet.

Once again thank you for your feedback and again I apologise for your experience. We endeavour to delight each and every one of our guests to create memorable moments and I am so sorry that we did not deliver this on this occasion. We appreciate all feedback so that we have the opportunity to enhance the guest experience to make great memories.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself is lovely and clean, beautiful location, the pool was nice, but the staff at both dinner and breakfast was so extremly rude, at a level that is just not acceptable, not even at a 1-star hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Alicia B. W, Responsable relations clients at Les Comtes de Mean, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Dear Mrs. Nina G,

Thank you for your feedback after your recent stay at Les Comtes de Méan - Liège.

I am sincerely sorry for the experience you have had with us as this is not what we would have hoped for you. We strive to delight all of our guests throughout their stay with personalised touches and I am very sorry to hear that we have not delivered this kind of service on this occasion. I can assure you that this experience does not reflect our usual service. I will of course look into the matter further.

We do hope that you will return to the hotel to give us an opportunity to delight you and turn your experience around.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We had a amazing time, very nice hotel and amazing staff, specially Naomi and Ela very polite and friendly with big smile. we will recommend this hotel and will be back one day... Thank you For making our stay so much more pleasurable

1  Thank NataliaD1362
Alicia B. W, Responsable relations clients at Les Comtes de Mean, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Mrs. Natalia D,

Thank you for writing a review on Tripadvisor after your recent stay with us at Les Comtes de Méan - Liège.

I am pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that we were able to deliver an experience in line with our guests’ expectations.

Thank you for commending Nahomie and Ela, I have shared your words with them.

Thank you for such a wonderful review and I do hope to be able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I was given a welness weekend by my wife, we’ve visited the hotel two times before in the past on special occasions while it was still the crown Plaza and always had a great experience

Unfortunately I have to admit to be pretty disapointed...

Here it goes:

First and for all the sauna was closed cause of a malfunction the whole weekend without any warning or compensation, a real dealbreaker when looking forward to a “Wellness”-weekend.

Then... We sat outside around 20.00h for a nice gin and tonic, we waited and waited... The waitress ran past us like 8 times... We got tired of being ignored after half an hour.

Then... we’ve decided to just go to our room to discover the coffee machine in the room was broken, after a handyman came to conclude it was indeed broken, we were promised two coffee’s being brought to our chamber, we waited more than two hours in total and four phonecalls in the meanwhile to beg for our promissed coffees.

The morning after we went for breakfast, not only were half of the guest wearing either slippers (adilettes) or swimshorts (wtf?), at the buffet the plates of cheese, ham and salmon etc remained empty for ages, nobody of the staff was keeping an eye on the buffet, again we’ve had to wait an half an hour to receive a proper servicing.

The business center on the 6th or 7th floor has also vanished cause of economic reasons I asume. A shame cause it was a nice extra in the past to grab a complimentary cup of coffee or a piece of fruit.

Last but not least there was an lets say there was a “north African” wedding going on on te topfloor, even with the windows closed the music was so loud that I had trouble catching my sleep.

I reget to announce we will never visit this place again.

Kind regards,

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wim T
Alicia B. W, Responsable relations clients at Les Comtes de Mean, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Mr. Wim T,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback after your recent stay with us, at Les Comtes de Méan - Liège.

I am sincerely sorry for the experience you have had with us as this is not what we would have hoped for you. I can assure you that this experience does not reflect our usual service or product quality. I will of course look into the matter further.

I sincerely apologise for the service errors and inconveniences that took place during your stay and I have been in communication with the team involved and we have made efforts to ensure this service failure does not happen again.

Thank you for your feedback as it is only with such feedback that we can identify areas that need support and rectify them , allowing us to enhance our service.