2,387 results
All reviewsthe grand placeloft roomnespresso machinerain showerlovely hotelinner courtyarddesign hotelcomfortable bedsquiet streetperfect locationcentral stationmini barhotel barthe main squarevisit brusselschantinggym
Reviewed 11 June 2018

A construction site just outside the window, making it completely impossible to sleep. The hotel acted as if they had no responsibility for that whatsoever. As a bare minimum they could have informed beforehand about the construction, which they surely must have been able to receive information about.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
thedominican9, General Manager at The Dominican, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear guest,
Many thanks for reporting after your recent stay at The Dominican.
I regret the disturbance, and I wish it would have turned out differently: actually, the city informed us about potential works some time in summer, without handing out further details.
I sincerely apologize .
Please, know that we try and inform our guests as from the moment we receive precise details.
Many thanks for your kind understanding.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a fantastic find and is more reasonably priced than the other major chain hotels in the city. It’s in a great location and is slightly off the main tourist track so it’s a relaxing refresh after a day of touristing. Gorgeous decor and adorable outdoor dining courtyard. Highly recommend!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Hello Katherine,
So nice to ready you!
Many thanks for sharing your enthusiasm.
Please, spread the word...
Enjoy summer,

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The hotel was very easy to find from Brussels Central station with Google maps. I arrived early at 10 AM and was surprised that my room was ready and I could enter the room. The Deluxe room was quite small but it will do for one or two persons, I did like the bathrobes on the bed. With my height (6.9 foot) I always need a king size bed, this time I had two single beds which were perfect for me. Lunch at the hotel was very good, Club sandwich with chips and coke for about 23 euro is not too bad. The lobby bar on Friday night was lively with a live DJ and some very good cocktails. Overall my stay was great, I paid for the stay with my SPG Starpoints and would stay here again if I'm back in Brussels.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
thedominican9, General Manager at The Dominican, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear guest,
Such a true pleasure reading you...
Many thanks for sharing your story!
So happy to read you'll return one day soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2018

From the moment you arrive in the Lobby, you will immediately smile. This place has taken a historic property and turned it into an exclusive now property that has the most luxurious ambiance and feel at every turn. No expense has been spared in the restaurants, bar and lobby areas to really make you fell your staying at some place special. On a downside the rooms are a bit tight and and bathroom a real squeeze at best, but when your working with historic properties, I guess that is to be expected. We have stayed a few times now and it is our property of choice for Brussels. VERY BEAUTIFUL

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,
Wow, such a nice review!
Big thanks for sharing. You really make my day!
Happy to read this from our regular guests.
Come back soon,

Reviewed 4 June 2018

After a quick 15-20min cab ride from the train station, we were at the hotel. The entrance makes a fantastic first impression with the lounge, lobby, and courtyard inviting you in. Furthermore, from check-in to check-out the staff were friendly, helpful, and mindful of the little details.

A couple days before arriving we upgraded to the "executive" room at a small discount. This proved to be worth while because the size of the room was just right. Given that our upgrade was two levels above the smallest room, I'm glad we did this.

The location was perfect. We were a short walk from the Grande Place and all the shops, restaurants, and bars in the area. Many other sights were within walking distance as well.

One negative is that the wifi signal was quite poor, but that was probably because we were at the end of the hall. Another is that the air-conditioner was quite weak. It would have been nice to sleep with the room a bit cooler.

Overall, The Dominican has great public spaces, a great staff, and a great staff at a good price for a major European city. We would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear David,
Thank you very much for posting such flattering report on your recent stay at The Dominican.
Your satisfaction makes my happiness!
Please, spread the word...
Wishing you well,