“Authentic Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Loved the presentation of the food in pans. Waitress had a bad day, very unfriendly. Minus 1point...

1  Thank Ben C

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Menu changes weekly, depending on the chefs findings at the market. Small, cozy and fabulous. With the small size, reservation is a must.

1  Thank Carlos D
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Pasta are homemade, fresh and delicious. However the menu is in Italian and there are many dishes which would not be a problem if there was more than one menu for the whole restaurant leaving you with little face time with the waiter or the menu. I felt rushed into choosing my food and didn’t remember all the items on the menu because there are so many.

3  Thank Aurélien B
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This place is quite unusual in that it seems very chilled, a lot of locals eating lunch while I was there. It really is a little gem. I can understand the negative reviews about the service but I couldn’t fault it, the 3 members of staff there doing everything were busy but super helpful and pleasant. The food is actually pretty amazing so worth it anyway. You can see into the kitchen area and watch all the pastas being prepared freshly. The portion size is huge & the best pasta I’ve had outside Italy. The only slight negative is that the drinks weren’t on the menu and after ordering two waters I found out when paying that they were €9.

1  Thank Katriona M
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I understand that restaurant can get busy on Friday evening but...
The waiters are completely lost. Wiping tables, arranging bottles in the fridge basically doing everything to avoid attending to tables and ignoring customers.
It's been an hour and the waiter still didn't come to take our order but took order of the table that arrived 20 min ago. Complete and utter chaos. When we asked for the menu and asked to have our order taken all she had to say was, the restaurant is busy. Actually - not really. We've been to much busier restaurants with things under control.
Appalling!