“Excellent hotel in central Brussels”
Review of 9HOTEL CENTRAL

9HOTEL CENTRAL
Ranked #11 of 198 Hotels in Brussels
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I chose this hotel at rather short notice, and wasn't expecting much. However, the hotel turned out to be absolutely fantastic. The staff were friendly and fluent in English, and the rooms and location were excellent.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olivier L, General Manager at 9HOTEL CENTRAL, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear AwensS,

I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the time you took to share your experience here on this website. It means a lot to be recommended, and I sincerely thank you for choosing The 9 Hotel Central.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,
Olivier L
Directeur

Write a ReviewReviews (1,300)

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Location very good. Interior design very original. Room have enough space. Personnel very kind. Mr. Emilian from the reception has been of great help. Breakfast simple but tasty. The entrance door is too havy to be opened when have luggage (just notice, as I do not have too much physical force). Thank you for the nice stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Olivier L, Directeur at 9HOTEL CENTRAL, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the time you took to share your experience. I sincerely thank you for choosing the 9 Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Warm regards.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

+ Great location
- Warm room (opening the window would let in a lot of noise from vehicles on the street outside)
+ Bay windows, sitting looking outside
+ Close to Central Rail station
+ Modern room, nice open brickwork

? Breakfast, dining, bar - didn't try any of these

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Recommended to us for annual lgbt convention and local festivities and proved perfect choice. Not far from museums, not far from museums bars, restaurants and local sites. Its proximity to the central station and metro was perfect

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

DearMenahem2017,

I am glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us and the time you took to share your experience here on website.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards,
Olivier L
Directeur

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

My fiancé and I had a 24hr window in Brussels, so decided on 9Hotel Central because of the location. Having never been to Brussels before, I was so glad that the location was as good as it seemed, and the hotel was even better.

9Hotel takes on the approach of trendy "lifestyle" hotels, and embodies the home away from home idea. The design is simple and effective with details that create a well rounded, cost environment. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and I hope to visit again some day!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple