2,425 results
All reviews the executive lounge great location midtown grill stock exchange bourse metro christmas market king bed street noise junior suite central location manneken pis quiet room decent size grand palace large bathroom side street train station
Reviewed 13 September 2018

The hotel has a great location but unfortunately is let down by several factors. The first issue is the size of the rooms the next issue is service and staff attitude. Food was okay in balance I would only reconsider for an overnight stay

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Lechiffre1
CarmenA3522, Manager at Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review of your recent stay at Marriott Hotel Grand Place!

Our staff is the heart of our activity and therefore we permanently focus on training and development to provide exceptional service for all our guests.

We strongly hope that we will have the privilege of making it up to you and proving the quality of our services. On our behalf of our entire team, here at Marriott Grand Place, we would like to thank you for staying with us.

Best regards

Carmen Alexe
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Comfortable hotel located just minutes from the Grand Place. Also very close to a subway stop with easy access to the train stations. The staff is great, the concierge is excellent. The restaurant and lounge are also very good. Would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gaurav S
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I couldn't choose it better. the hotel is in a perfect location. You open the doors on the way out and you are there, in the center of everything. The service was great, the room was adequate with a great view of the city and the staff was very accommodating. Most of the attractions are walking distance and the train station is just a few meters from the Hotel. I thought that the noise would be a problem as you have some music and events happening on the square most of the time, but it wasn't. And I loved to walk everywhere. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Choose the room in a higher and facing the Museum.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Stayed at this hotel for one night on 2/9. Had paid for a deluxe room through booking.com but got a standard room.On checking in was told that nothing can be done as its not their fault. Got a dingy room without a balcony but only a small window which was high up with a view of a building being demolished. In the room they have
KETTLE
COFFEE
TEA
SUGAR
CUPS
SPOONS

BUT NO ,MILK. What is the point in supplying the above if no milk????. First experience of a hotel not supplying milk. 1 Litre bottle of water 11 euros. Seriously!!! For a 3 star hotel. Won't be staying or recommending this hotel to anyone. The only good thing is the location but there are other hotels too in the same area with better facilities so check them out first

TRYING TO GET MY DIFFERENCE IN PRICE BACK AS STANDARD AND DELUXE ROOM PRICES WERE DIFFERENT.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mitmash
Carmen A, Manager at Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It has come to my attention that the service you received during your recent stay did not meet your expectations. For this, I sincerely apologize.

I kindly inform you that in the room we have the creamer milk for the coffee but of course we can provide fresh milk due to our guests' request through our colleagues from Front Office that are at your service 24 hours.

Regarding the room I am sorry to find that we didn't fix the issue during your stay.

I would love the opportunity to hear more about your recent stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.

Please feel free to contact me via email carmen.alexe@marriotthotels.com. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place.

Best regards

Carmen Alexe

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I am surely back again. Our room is just the way we expect it. Great and friendly staff. Good ambiance/theme. Well served and good accomodation at the restaurant by Kathlyn and Ailene. We’ll surely see you again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family